Groups

Christmas Lights on

Sorry about the "C" word, my local outlet centre is puttin the crimble lights on, 30 October WT*, before the fireworks display the following week, AGhhh !! (soon be Easter LoL)

4 Comments

Not a happy donkey then! I do agree, it's ridiculous. As soon as the sun fades away it's Christmas! Can we not have a loger summer instead?!

I think there will be a lot of that this year with so many people feeling the pinch. The shops will want to maximise their chances of sales.

Original Poster

Banana79;3116346

Not a happy donkey then! I do agree, it's ridiculous. As soon as the sun … Not a happy donkey then! I do agree, it's ridiculous. As soon as the sun fades away it's Christmas! Can we not have a loger summer instead?!

Yeah I like C Mas but at the right time or it just makes it less special then a big let down :santa:

Original Poster

WoolyM;3116378

I think there will be a lot of that this year with so many people feeling … I think there will be a lot of that this year with so many people feeling the pinch. The shops will want to maximise their chances of sales.

Yep ! expect the SALEs will be early to, Oh ! no Next sales groan :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would29116
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway44
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…11
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today55

See more discussions