Groups
    EXPIRED

Christmas Meat Deals? Anyone know which place has the best offers on?

Hi, normally I'd get my meat from Sainsburys as they'd have a few offers on PLUS use a new account to get further discounts.... but not finding much in the way of offers plus the usual post/thread on HUKD with all the offers hasn't popped up this year... getting scarily close to Christmas too... Looking for delivery as we've been blessed with an Xmas bug... like most peeps

7 Comments

Asda have had meat on offer for a while, believe tesco have too ... I've been getting beef joints for half price for a few weeks at asda

Morrisons have beef half price £3.99 and Tesco have the counter Rib of Beef Half price £9 per KG from £18. hope this helps a little.

You could always check out crap corner in your supermarket - I've been amazed at some of the good quality meat that's in there reduced and you just bang it in the freezer - our freezer is stocked up we have no more room. Find Tesco & Morrisons is the best for meat.

Original Poster

Bingohomer

You could always check out crap corner in your supermarket - I've been … You could always check out crap corner in your supermarket - I've been amazed at some of the good quality meat that's in there reduced and you just bang it in the freezer - our freezer is stocked up we have no more room. Find Tesco & Morrisons is the best for meat.

Can't get out at mo, will be a week at best before either of us are well enough, i know what you mean though

Jenn101

Can't get out at mo, will be a week at best before either of us are well … Can't get out at mo, will be a week at best before either of us are well enough, i know what you mean though

sorry to hear that, I should really read the full question instead of skim reading oO

Hope you feel better soon and have a great Xmas

Another idea would be to check out some of the meat websites - places like Simon Howie, Donald Russell - they always have discounts and offers - especially for 1st time customers etc. Plus they are usually good quality too.

Asdas had vac packed topside and silverside joints for £3,97 kg other day , cooked one Sunday and was very nice , lean and flavoursome.
    Pork leg was £3,50 kg , got one for freezer looks lovely joint.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions