Groups

CHRISTmas or Winter Celebrations

CHRISTmas or Winter Celebrations?

SImple!

14 Comments

Definitly CHRISTmas I am celebrating the birth of Christ and you ?

CHRISTMAS dont let the leftie politically correct thugs, living in their middle class houses grind you down

MERRY XMAS

Christmas, to be honest, no offence, but if they think it'll be offensive to muslims, hindus that live in britain etc.

Christmas is a british tradition and the name shouldnt be changed for anyone..

I for one would still call it Christmas even if it was illegal.

the worse thing about it , is its bloody middle class whites who are causing these problems. coming from high wycombe i never met an asian who ever complained about xmas . and i never complained about eid or ramadan etc, each to their own

compo;1371318

the worse thing about it , is its bloody middle class whites who are … the worse thing about it , is its bloody middle class whites who are causing these problems. coming from high wycombe i never met an asian who ever complained about xmas . and i never complained about eid or ramadan etc, each to their own

Think you hit the nail on the head there.

compo;1371318

the worse thing about it , is its bloody middle class whites who are … the worse thing about it , is its bloody middle class whites who are causing these problems. coming from high wycombe i never met an asian who ever complained about xmas . and i never complained about eid or ramadan etc, each to their own

Saying that, coming from nottingham, we have a fairly big asian community.. never heard one complain.

Banned

live in our country live by our rules and traditions
    you would be expected to do the same in theirs.

hothothot;1371365

live in our country live by our rules and traditionsyou would be expected … live in our country live by our rules and traditionsyou would be expected to do the same in theirs.

Just what are you on about ?

As most have pointed out on here it is not the Muslims or any other religious group but the secular part of our society that want to see change in our Christian traditions.

stora;1371377

Just what are you on about ?As most have pointed out on here it is not … Just what are you on about ?As most have pointed out on here it is not the Muslims or any other religious group but the secular part of our society that want to see change in our Christian traditions.

Agreed. This isn't an "other" religion issue.

either, as long as theirs beer etc im in :-D

Christmas, thats what it is. Merry Christmas!

Christmas for me too unless every other religious festival in our country is abolished too. I don't think that will happen though so in the meantime its a definate [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]christmas[/COLOR][/SIZE]

And please all have a wonderful peaceful time this year and enjoy it. Its our tradition and its certainly not meant to offend.

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

AND GOOD HEALTH WISHED TO ALL[/COLOR][/SIZE]

If the dopes want to call it a Winter Celebration, then what would Christmas be in Australia?
    [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Merry Christmas to all who visit HUKD![/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz12
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism812
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846227
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions