Christmas presents

Found 22nd Oct 2017
I need some ideas what to buy a 4 year old boy for Christmas struggling 😞
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
Cheap tablet?
Thank you for your idea but He’s got a tablet Was thinking of a Xbox one S but maybe a bit old for him
Crazyspender15 m ago

Thank you for your idea but He’s got a tablet Was thinking of a Xbox one S …Thank you for your idea but He’s got a tablet Was thinking of a Xbox one S but maybe a bit old for him

Yes definitely Hardley any kids game instead the odd Lego games. If you can afford it a switch but they are expensive with games. Or get a second hand 3ds or a new one
Crazyspender17 m ago

Thank you for your idea but He’s got a tablet Was thinking of a Xbox one S …Thank you for your idea but He’s got a tablet Was thinking of a Xbox one S but maybe a bit old for him

Lol. I was going to suggest colouring books and pens etc
Yes that’s very true I have been looking at the switch. He has a 2ds doesn’t play it at all. He loves his scooter so was going to buy a electric one but they are mainly 8 and up they are a bit fast for him.
Lego, Lego and more lego
Our son is 4 and also loves transformers, usborne lift the flap questions and answers books, Star Wars, play doh, hot wheels.
transformers and hot wheels as well as remote control stuff are all on his list lol there’s also something I know he’s seen on advert on kids channel of a boat with a drone on. I’m keeping my eyes peeled for this advert again lol
This?
Crazyspender32 m ago

transformers and hot wheels as well as remote control stuff are all on …transformers and hot wheels as well as remote control stuff are all on his list lol there’s also something I know he’s seen on advert on kids channel of a boat with a drone on. I’m keeping my eyes peeled for this advert again lol

This?

argos.co.uk/pro…wcB

if if you've got the smiths catalogue it's packed with ideas
yes !!! Thank you so much I’m ordering one now 👌
Crazyspender3 h, 55 m ago

yes !!! Thank you so much I’m ordering one now 👌

Cheaper at Gameseek ,Amazon and Tesco.
Edited by: "Darzen" 23rd Oct 2017
Thank you il take a look
Anything in a BIG cardboard box. I can guarantee you he will play for hours with that box and a little imagination!
Lol you are very right
My advice would be nothing electronic.

"He has a 2ds doesn’t play it at all. He loves his scooter"

It's only parents (guilty as charged) that introduce these gadgets.

Based on what you have said, how about a bike if he hasn't got one.? All kids love their first bike

Islabike Cnoc

Yes they are expensive, but have a look on Ebay and see what they go for secondhand, and they are easy to sell.

The very best child's bike you can buy.
OllieSt9 m ago

My advice would be nothing electronic."He has a 2ds doesn’t play it at a …My advice would be nothing electronic."He has a 2ds doesn’t play it at all. He loves his scooter"It's only parents (guilty as charged) that introduce these gadgets.Based on what you have said, how about a bike if he hasn't got one.? All kids love their first bikeIslabike CnocYes they are expensive, but have a look on Ebay and see what they go for secondhand, and they are easy to sell.The very best child's bike you can buy.

Thank you for your advice he has a bike doesn’t show any interest no matter how much me and my partner try. I feel terrible he can’t ride a bike but no matter how much we have tried he doesn’t seem the slightest interested in learning.

Think I’m going to need to just invest in some more hot wheels and remote control cars and Ben 10 lol
OP - Your little one sounds like my 4 year old. He has been out on his bike twice... he has more interest in wanting to take it apart and find out how it works than actually wanting to ride it.

He has various board games on his Xmas list that he keeps seeing on adverts, 'Dont wake Dad', 'Mouse Trap' 'Toilet Trouble'

He is into the Lion Guard at the moment so a few figures and playsets.

He is really into Blo Pens, Playdoh and games/set such as Chocolate Sprinkle Stiks Maker..... (another John Adams set that probably wont work lol)

If he doesn't already have the little tikes my first flyer (Remote control helicopter) then I would recommend that, we bought that last Xmas and he still loves it!
@Smaybelline yes I’m deffo getting games this year he loves them at the moment just recently got giggle wiggle he loves it

Yes he has that helicopter he loved it he wanted the my first drone but then spotted a hotwheels drone that flys off a car which I went and brought so I’m hoping he still wants it by Christmas
Crazyspender3 m ago

@Smaybelline yes I’m deffo getting games this year he loves them at the m …@Smaybelline yes I’m deffo getting games this year he loves them at the moment just recently got giggle wiggle he loves it Yes he has that helicopter he loved it he wanted the my first drone but then spotted a hotwheels drone that flys off a car which I went and brought so I’m hoping he still wants it by Christmas

Giggle Wiggle That is on his list also! Haha Thanks for reminding me!

A hotwheels drone..... That sounds perfect for my little one..... tell me more!
Smaybelline11 m ago

Giggle Wiggle That is on his list also! Haha Thanks for reminding me! …Giggle Wiggle That is on his list also! Haha Thanks for reminding me! A hotwheels drone..... That sounds perfect for my little one..... tell me more!

32305002-Qhx0v.jpg
Its 34.99 whether it’s any good or not I don’t know lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants