Groups

Christmas Presents (Table Gifts) Under £5???

Every year my family and I buy each other table gifts, usually small gifts, silly or just something little thoughtful.

Already got my mum an address book with a shoe on it and my sister some body butter, got my dad a vintage car magazine with his classic car on the front and my brother an lcd geeky clock thing.

Any ideas for aunt, sister in law, brother in law or general ideas you have came across?

6 Comments

You could try play's gadgets for under £5 section...

I can suggest you don't use the Tesco.com gift finder..... under the search facility for males, it brings up suggestions that include a box of Just For Men hair dye :-D

It might be worth looking at Boots at their 3 for 2 offers as they sometimes have some fairly decent things for everyone

Original Poster

Thanks just ordered some blast pants hahaha

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;3382530

I can suggest you don't use the Tesco.com gift finder..... under the … I can suggest you don't use the Tesco.com gift finder..... under the search facility for males, it brings up suggestions that include a box of Just For Men hair dye :-D

hahahahaha thats hilarious!!

my fav site is find a gift
    They have some great finds on there.

Dobbies Garden Centres doing nice mens leather gloves for £4.99.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions