Groups

Christmas pressies once more.

I'm here with my gf looking for a good quality make up set that wont break the bank.

she is still dubious about the ability of hukdealers but I know you'll come through!

Thanks once more.

(She's a newbie)

6 Comments

my mum went to boots and bought two lipsticks they were £18 i think and she got a free bag full of goodies. It was really nice. Havent looked online..

boots.com/web…551

thats the one.

Some really good deals in boots too, with max factor and other brands where if you buy over something like £15 worth then you get a free gift worth like 20!!!

Original Poster

thanks.

thats what she told me, but I was convinced we could get something for 2p

ludichris;3762499

thanks.thats what she told me, but I was convinced we could get something … thanks.thats what she told me, but I was convinced we could get something for 2p

if you want cheap home bargain?

If she wants to try something a bit different you can't go far wrong with this:

earthnicity.co.uk/sta…tml

Mineral make up is the new big thing apparently - and the code "winter20" will get you 20% off too.

ludichris;3762499

thanks.thats what she told me, but I was convinced we could get something … thanks.thats what she told me, but I was convinced we could get something for 2p

lol, loving your bargain hunting:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4882392
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!46
      3. GCSE Results day56
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846349

See more discussions