Expired

Christmas Prize Bonanza Day 1: Win a Kitsound Boom Evolution Speaker @ Mirror

16 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2016
December is finally here and for the next 10 days, we will be giving you the chance to win a selection of prizes, with a different giveaway each day. So, make sure you keep your eye out for some great prizes. Whether you want to keep the prizes for yourself or you simply need some help with your Christmas presents, these competitions will be just ideal to get you in the festive spirit.

And to kick start our series of Christmas competitions, we have teamed up with Office Christmas Party, the new comedy starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman, to give you the chance to win one of two Kitsound Boom Evolution Speaker worth £200 for your own Christmas party

What is the name of the character Jennifer Aniston plays in Office Christmas Party?

Select the date
Claudia
Carol ................my answer
Claire

16 Comments

thanks

thanks

Thanks - is there a confirmation note as I click on Enter Competition and nothing happens?

thank you

RobertM0215

Thanks - is there a confirmation note as I click on Enter Competition and … Thanks - is there a confirmation note as I click on Enter Competition and nothing happens?

Initially the same with me (iPad), reloaded page, brings the page from which the form is loaded again, hit enter there again. The form was then excepted with entry confirmation appearing fine.
Edited by: "bikermatt" 2nd Dec 2016

Thank You

Thank you

THANKS

grrrr can never enter the mirror competition the page just stays the same with the enter button darker but thankyou for posting maybe one day
x

Thanx waterpolo

Thanx waterpolo

Thanks

Cheers

Thank you

Thank you

Thanks X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions