Groups

Christmas pyjamas !

Always get kids new pj's for xmas eve and usually touch lucky and have got xmas themed ones in the past , but this year i cannot see any anywhere ! Anyone know anywhere with xmas themed pjs please age 10-11 and 7-8,

24 Comments

Yup, i got my 3 boys the same from Boots Instore, there really cute, red ones with little robins on with christmas hats and they were 3 for 2!

Also look on Mothercare they have a few!! xxx

PS mothercare currently free delivery over £29.99 and 10% off vouchers flying around :o)

Original Poster

Cheers for that missgem , will take a look , thankyou , but i am finding it harder now as thet get older tbh, they seem to aim xmas theme things at younger kids /babies .....i have seen loads but all stops at @ 5-6 yrs

hiya

i managed to get daughter (10) a pair from asda, great price of £5.00 but have not managed to get son any yet - age 4............:(

I think these are great from ebay Item number: 150517656062
    Edited by: "nkje02" 27th Nov 2010

i had my daughters who are younger but they did have older ones in newlook

primark and asda have some

Banned

shopstilldrops

Cheers for that missgem , will take a look , thankyou , but i am finding … Cheers for that missgem , will take a look , thankyou , but i am finding it harder now as thet get older tbh, they seem to aim xmas theme things at younger kids /babies .....i have seen loads but all stops at @ 5-6 yrs

if they are getting older, maybe it's time you stopped making them wear xmas pyjamas?

Original Poster

Zer0Cool

[quote=shopstilldrops]Cheers for that missgem , will take a look , … [quote=shopstilldrops]Cheers for that missgem , will take a look , thankyou , but i am finding it harder now as thet get older tbh, they seem to aim xmas theme things at younger kids /babies .....i have seen loads but all stops at @ 5-6 yrs

if they are getting older, maybe it's time you stopped making them wear xmas pyjamas?[/quote]

At 6 and 10 oO ....and still believe in santa !!!!

Thanks to everyone else for replies , will check out the shops that are mentioned

rhubex

hiyai managed to get daughter (10) a pair from asda, great price of £5.00 … hiyai managed to get daughter (10) a pair from asda, great price of £5.00 but have not managed to get son any yet - age 4............:(

I bought age 6-9 months, 2-3 years, 3-4 years from boots hun, and they did sell 4-5 and 5-6 didnt look beyond those though :o)

Hunnie are they boys or girls your after? x

Original Poster

missgem

go up to 15-16 … go up to 15-16 yearshttp://www.marksandspencer.com/Older-Girls-Cotton-Penguin-Pyjamas/dp/B0042MCI9S?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_7&sr=1-7&qid=1290945151

Cheers for that missgem,...............i like these

I do toooo!!!! I hoped and prayed you wanted girls!!!!! cos i loved them and thought YES the right sizes!!! Have a look for some voucher codes for mands :o)

Ooooooh found these too cheaper go up to 15-16 aswell :o) marksandspencer.com/Old…UXW
    Edited by: "missgem" 28th Nov 2010

Original Poster

missgem

Ooooooh found these too cheaper go up to 15-16 aswell … Ooooooh found these too cheaper go up to 15-16 aswell :o)http://www.marksandspencer.com/Older-Girls-Cotton-Assorted-Pyjamas/dp/B00416EUXW

ooh , i think dd will prefer these one too !...........and i prefer the price also , lol
    Thanks again missgem you have been very helpful x

You are very welcome :o)

matalan have some also
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522113
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26119

See more discussions