Groups

Christmas Songs

I heard the snowman song playing when i was in the town the other day, so in the lead up to the time where we will here nothing but christmas songs, i was wondering whats all your fave favourite xmas songs?

Mines is Geraldine Mcqueens ( Peter Kay) over and over again

12 Comments

supermod

The Pogues / Kirsty McColl with Fairytale Of New York (realistic Christmas :p) & Bruce Springstein with Santa Claus is Coming to Town as it makes the kids feel excited :santa:

Original Poster

sigma;7045908

The Pogues / Kirsty McColl with Fairytale Of New York (realistic … The Pogues / Kirsty McColl with Fairytale Of New York (realistic Christmas :p) & Bruce Springstein with Santa Claus is Coming to Town as it makes the kids feel excited :santa:

I quite like the poques song to

Nat King Cole The Christmas Song

O Holy Night - sung by anyone with a good voice

John Lennon - Happy Christmas

Bing Crosby - White Christmas!

A few of my favourites:

Bing Crosby - White Christmas
    The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
    Chris De Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling

choc1969;7046198

This goes on and I play it non stop … This goes on and I play it non stop lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgCOgtklew&feature=relatedDifferent versionshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tNbsQ8eDbA&feature=relatedCan't find a youtube version of mine lol

Ooohhh I love those, thank you babes, those voices raise the hairs on my skin xxxxx

ClarityofMind;7046250

Ooohhh I love those, thank you babes, those voices raise the hairs on my … Ooohhh I love those, thank you babes, those voices raise the hairs on my skin xxxxx

I love it so much, made me feel all warm and fuzzy......

or that could be the large glass of Baileys :santa:

choc1969;7046280

I love it so much, made me feel all warm and fuzzy......or that could be … I love it so much, made me feel all warm and fuzzy......or that could be the large glass of Baileys :santa:

:lol: Both together must be magical xxx

Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas
    Geraldine McQueen - Christmas Song (Over and Over)
    Pogues feat Kirsty Macoll - Fairytale of New York

Those are the best!

Very difficult questions!

Fairytale of New York - Loved it as a child because it was the only time I got to swear! Still love the song and reminds me of those times

Christmas My **** (_I_) by Ricky Tomlinson - Great for those moments when someone grabs the last gogo hamster off the shelf in front of you or something! "Punch the air and sing christmas, my ****!"

Christmas is going to the dogs - Makes me think of my dog!

Tyrannosaurus rex for christmas - Totally mad and my niece loves it, always makes me think of her

Probably a few others nobody has heard of, my dad gets sent CDs to review on his blog site (from artists and record companies) and last few years has had some great christmas CDs, some of other groups covering normal christmas songs, others with ones they have written themselves (like Tyrannosaurus rex for christmas - The Lovely Eggs)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522111
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions