Groups

Christmas Thread :)

Were nearly coming into december soo most of you have probly done some christmas shopping? unless your a christmas eve person (most men)
    what do you want for xmas this year?
    what have you bought people / OH?
    drop some hints here to the OH of what you want

Merry Christmas xxxx

26 Comments

Done most of my Christmas shopping the people I haven't done don't know what they want :roll:
    I have no idea what I want for Christmas everyone keeps asking me, I have no idea there is nothing I need? :thinking: :santa:

livingthelife07;6996432

Done most of my Christmas shopping the people I haven't done don't know … Done most of my Christmas shopping the people I haven't done don't know what they want :roll:

You just have to pm and ask [COLOR=white]me[/COLOR]

Hi LTL

Marina;6996451

You just have to pm and ask [COLOR=white]me[/COLOR]:pHi LTL

Haha!
    Hey Marina

What i want and what i get are two different things. I'd really love a nice Louis Vuitton bag i had my eye on £800 but there's no way i'll be getting that... so i've opted for a nice camera instead, the Samsung offer from Argos 12mp one in red.

I've almost finished my shopping, just got to look for a Sony Yari and that's me finished.

Cari

Original Poster

Ive finished mine,
    i dont no what i want either?
    hmm its hard cus if i need something i tend to just buy it
    and then after i think ahhh i could of had that for xmas.

:santa:

I have about 20 people left to buy for plus more for the kids, this will be fun. :-(

AshleyRFC;6996626

I have about 20 people left to buy for plus more for the kids, this will … I have about 20 people left to buy for plus more for the kids, this will be fun. :-(

20 people left:w00t:

I don't have 20 people to buy for in total,years ago i told people not to buy me and vice versa,saves a lot of hassle:thumbsup:

I have done all the shopping for the kids, that is all I am buying for this year as I am hoping to move house just before Christmas and need every penny. Family and friends are really understanding and I will make it up them with a big party if/once the house goes through and I have told them not to buy me anything to make it fair which I think some were relieved about.

My best ever present would be getting my dream house :-D

jellybaby22;6996864

I have done most of my shopping for my OH...not putting whta it is on … I have done most of my shopping for my OH...not putting whta it is on here though...case he sees....:pFamily arent getting much....going to need all my pennies for the new baby in Feb..but they all understand...My shopping for my 7 year old is nearly finished.....got her laptop yesterday....she got her new tv a few weeks ago...just got a few more things to get her.....:)

A 7yr old getting a tv AND a lappy,wish you were my Mother hehe

Original Poster

deb8z;6996936

A 7yr old getting a tv AND a lappy,wish you were my Mother hehe

+1!!!!

Original Poster

fireheaven;6996656

I have done all the shopping for the kids, that is all I am buying for … I have done all the shopping for the kids, that is all I am buying for this year as I am hoping to move house just before Christmas and need every penny. Family and friends are really understanding and I will make it up them with a big party if/once the house goes through and I have told them not to buy me anything to make it fair which I think some were relieved about.My best ever present would be getting my dream house :-D

aww hope you get it!! xx

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6996626

I have about 20 people left to buy for plus more for the kids, this will … I have about 20 people left to buy for plus more for the kids, this will be fun. :-(

typical man, you should of thought about xmas shopping back in jan, you may have bought 'a' present by now

Im all done..

Im not posting what iv bought my kids incase i have another row!
    My sis said ive totally spoilt them.Maybe I have but I do it whilst i can. Next yr might it might be financially different and they might only have oranges! Am i wrong to spoil them? I dont think so.

BTW Im all finished. 70% wrapped and all xmas cards done and already started to give out.

Original Poster

pcnutta;6997267

Im all done..Im not posting what iv bought my kids incase i have another … Im all done..Im not posting what iv bought my kids incase i have another row!My sis said ive totally spoilt them.Maybe I have but I do it whilst i can. Next yr might it might be financially different and they might only have oranges! Am i wrong to spoil them? I dont think so.BTW Im all finished. 70% wrapped and all xmas cards done and already started to give out.

snap all done just boyfriends to finish, all wrapped cards wrote.

Once i start wrapping i cant stop, I was sitting on the wooden floor doing it the other night when i tried to get up i couldnt stand up :w00t:
    i was a cripple

jellybaby22;6997291

not wrong to spoil them at all...I dont post everything I have got my … not wrong to spoil them at all...I dont post everything I have got my daughter...have had some crap about it before..:roll:way I see it...its your money..your kids...no ones else business.....I havent started on the wrapping...hoping I can persuade the OH to do that..I hate it.:p

exactly.My money i work hard for etc... They arnt spoilt brats and appreciate what they get so as long as i can afford it , i shouldnt feel bad about spoiling them, Like i said, if i couldnt afford it , they wouldnt get it. No way would i go into debt for xmas. It would be paste sarnies and wrapped up oranges! lolll

I wanted to do wrapping tonight but sons had his swine flu jab yday and bit poorly today so dnt think i will get any done! instread i will be playing florence nightingale! lol

Original Poster

pcnutta;6997344

exactly.My money i work hard for etc... They arnt spoilt brats and … exactly.My money i work hard for etc... They arnt spoilt brats and appreciate what they get so as long as i can afford it , i shouldnt feel bad about spoiling them, Like i said, if i couldnt afford it , they wouldnt get it. No way would i go into debt for xmas. It would be paste sarnies and wrapped up oranges! lolllI wanted to do wrapping tonight but sons had his swine flu jab yday and bit poorly today so dnt think i will get any done! instread i will be playing florence nightingale! lol

aww hope he getts better for christmas :santa:

Trees up!
    Cards wrote!
    Babes presents wrapped and not getting no more.......4 giant sacks is enough!!!
    All relatives presents wrapped!

Still to do....buy 4 presents, wrap them, get new clothes, then travel up North for a right shingding

Dear Santa can I have a white portable DAB radio please :santa:

Will start next week:

Need to buy:
    Full day spa trip for 2 for my Ohs birthday (3 days after xmas)
    Jimmy Choo black shoes, Perfume, Diary and Agent Prov Underwear set for Oh Xmas, pressie
    New walking boots for mother
    25 boxs of thorntons for everyone else.

Me: I have reached that age where I appreciate socks as a gift, anything else I will buy myself

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6998314

Trees up!Cards wrote!Babes presents wrapped and not getting no … Trees up!Cards wrote!Babes presents wrapped and not getting no more.......4 giant sacks is enough!!!All relatives presents wrapped!Still to do....buy 4 presents, wrap them, get new clothes, then travel up North for a right shingding

gonna post pic of your tree this year?
    yours last year was easily one of the best ive seen :thumbsup:

rm13_hammer;6999335

gonna post pic of your tree this year?yours last year was easily one of … gonna post pic of your tree this year?yours last year was easily one of the best ive seen :thumbsup:

Aw cheers babes! Yeah i will when i can be bothered.....babes is currently puttin all the xmas chocs on the settee....happy days

I have bought most things but i can't possibly think of it being Xmas until it's a least December, there's no way i'd put up a tree now and i can only wrap up presents well into December because it just doesn't seem right wrapping them up in November.

kerri_ typical man, you should of thought about xmas shopping back in jan, you may have bought 'a' present by now

kerri_ aww hope you get it!! xx

fireheaven;7001074

Thank you :)Managed to cut open my finger climbing up shelves in Tesco to … Thank you :)Managed to cut open my finger climbing up shelves in Tesco to get a stupid John Cena figure and then they only had one! It was my last present to get too :roll:

Oooo did you complain?

I seen someone last year in asda get a £5 gift card because they cut themselves on the shelves.

AshleyRFC;7002212

Oooo did you complain?I seen someone last year in asda get a £5 gift card … Oooo did you complain?I seen someone last year in asda get a £5 gift card because they cut themselves on the shelves.

God no, it never cross my mind as I shouldn't really have climbed up the shelves but it was the only way to reach the stuff as I am short ass :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions