Groups

Christmas Time ?

What is everyone going to be upto this Christmas ?

28 Comments

Banned

anti-Christmas bashing, actually I'm getting married then on the 14th off to vienna for our honeymoon back in time for christmas day. Not buying any presents due to being skint

not a clue since its a few months away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sitting in my house being skint!!!

Well we was going down to my mums on the coast but she has just converted the house so my sis has a huge room so no where for us to stay. So we are going to my boyfriends mums, mother in law lol x

Having a great time hopefully watching the kids open their pressies and playing with them assuming i don't get hit by a bus.

I'll be dressing up again in my red suit, rounding up rudolph and his friends, speeding around the world in the freezing cold, breaking into houses without chimneys and drinking stale milk and dodgy carrots whilst the reindheers drink the whisky and eat the mince pies.

Am so fed up every year with spending a fortune on christmas dinner - the preparation time takes away time I could be playing with my son and whatever santa has brought ....................so lol my OH and I have decided that this year we wont be spending a fortune on all the food needed - we are going to call the local chinese and have a takeaway!!!!!

We have friends that always come over on Christmas night and we will then all have a big christmas party!

Good god ...... Ive only just finished eating my Easter egg:w00t:

bossyboots;6498028

Am so fed up every year with spending a fortune on christmas dinner - the … Am so fed up every year with spending a fortune on christmas dinner - the preparation time takes away time I could be playing with my son and whatever santa has brought ....................so lol my OH and I have decided that this year we wont be spending a fortune on all the food needed - we are going to call the local chinese and have a takeaway!!!!!We have friends that always come over on Christmas night and we will then all have a big christmas party!

christmas dinner is the best part. christmas wouldnt be christmas without it.

bossyboots;6498028

Am so fed up every year with spending a fortune on christmas dinner - the … Am so fed up every year with spending a fortune on christmas dinner - the preparation time takes away time I could be playing with my son and whatever santa has brought ....................so lol my OH and I have decided that this year we wont be spending a fortune on all the food needed - we are going to call the local chinese and have a takeaway!!!!!We have friends that always come over on Christmas night and we will then all have a big christmas party!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn25/radioactivekid81/bah_humbug-2.gif

greyparrot;6498111

christmas dinner is the best part. christmas wouldnt be christmas without … christmas dinner is the best part. christmas wouldnt be christmas without it.

+1 if my parents didnt cook it id go somewhere that did :lol:

going to france for 2 weeks yipeee.................

Banned

What's everyone up to the Christmas after this one?

Omg xmas with out any xmas dinner i am shocked .. I love the food rush at xmas im going to miss my family this year but oh well x

Wife should be having baby around christmas time or just before it, happy days and sleepless nights await.

always have a drink with my Dad on Xmas day at the local but he has been so ill lately that he has told me he wont go anymore ... it aint gonna be the same....:-(

greyparrot;6498111

christmas dinner is the best part. christmas wouldnt be christmas without … christmas dinner is the best part. christmas wouldnt be christmas without it.

Oh no! The best part of christmas is watching my son opening his presents! The next thing is enjoying good company! We will still be having our christmas crackers and stuff but just not all the hassle in getting dinner done.................cause its not turkey doesnt mean its not a christmas dinner!!

mosskeeto;6499452

always have a drink with my Dad on Xmas day at the local but he has been … always have a drink with my Dad on Xmas day at the local but he has been so ill lately that he has told me he wont go anymore ... it aint gonna be the same....:-(

Gosh he must be very down to say that already. You will have to do something for him to make that day special, not easy but he sounds like he needs it

iglimpse;6499954

Gosh he must be very down to say that already. You will have to do … Gosh he must be very down to say that already. You will have to do something for him to make that day special, not easy but he sounds like he needs it

Mum is confined to bed most of the day and he had a fall a while ago and now worried that it may happen again, both in their eighties so I guess we need to accept that they are not as mobile as they were... thanks for caring. Xmas for them really is a time when they want everyone to visit and we do. Mum still buys all the presents for everyone, socks, underpants, etc and we all tell her how great they are! :-D
    I guess that is what Xmas ia all about...

Working

It's a work day - 12 hour shift :-D

hopefully going out for christmas dinner again we had a blast last year

nikkib123;6501291

What!!! Why what do you do???If you don't mind me asking :oops:

Armed Forces

nikkib123;6501291

What!!! Why what do you do???If you don't mind me asking :oops:

Security

nikkib123;6501318

Ah ha I see, so do you have "christmas dinner" as such, with the lads?

We have what the chefs like to call christmas dinner, but like every meal its burned black and cold :x

nikkib123;6501330

For Santa????

Lol - no at a factory / office complex that needs watching 24/7 :thumbsup:

nikkib123;6501330

For Santa????

Does he look like a elf? :whistling:

nikkib123;6501411

Well, I didn't like to say :whistling:Kidding Darren :-D

Lol - everybody else keeps saying that picture of me reminds them of star trek :?

:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us Warning....2024
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914432
      3. Money Saving Tips...2038
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326

See more discussions