Christmas turkey bargains

Posted 24th Dec 2019
Hi all, anyone seen any good turkey bargains today in the supermarkets?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
No, full price in Tesco I just got mine
Looking forward to the Easter Egg bargains (probably starting tomozz).
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell24/12/2019 14:20

Looking forward to the Easter Egg bargains (probably starting tomozz).

Work within supply chain. The Easter eggs started going out to stores three weeks ago.
Didn't come across any this morning, my local Asda & Morrsions had reduced a few but only by £2-£3 each, so not a marvelous deal when they were priced over £20 to start with. You may be luckier this afternoon.
You need to leave it till the last few hours before closing to get the big discount
Shops were still busy with people buying food today and most systems have predetermined times to discount
Saw fresh crowns in iceland earlier 2.8kg reduced from £20 to £10
That recent terrible iphone 6 deal from Argos was a bit of a turkey. Was frozen on here.
I got mine this morning from Costco, £15 of any crown and £20 off any other turkey. I bought one for £32 making it a £12 bargain.
tesco had them on sale but i didn't think the sale price was worth biting. i have just been down to my local m&s and they had a shelf full of turkey but none were on sale. i assume they are planning to put them on sale after christmas or throw them out.
Just got one in morrison s half price!
Quorn roast, and aswell as saving pounds you’ll save a life 🏆
Jap123424/12/2019 16:57

Just got one in morrison s half price!

Me too!
Morrison’s half price on whole fresh Turkeys.
FayeCop24/12/2019 17:08

Quorn roast, and aswell as saving pounds you’ll save a life 🏆

Severe allergic reaction to quorn - cost a life here.
My local Tesco had them 75% off... 3 trollies full of them, mostly dated 26th.

This was an hour or so before they closed.
Tesco £35 8.8kg > £8.42
Lidl 6.9kg £10
Morrisons crown £28 > 10.11

Plus my crown I brought earlier on cheap with vouchers etc. That some for the freezer and a nice roast for tomorrow.
Nothing doing at Sainsbury's...... Shelves stacked with turkeys at full price with <10 minutes before closing. Sell by 26 Dec so come Boxing Day they'll be quarter of the price.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants