Groups
    EXPIRED

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

My little nephew has just given me he's christmas wish list for this year !!! this is he's actual wish list that he has just emailed !! finally.

1.) iPod loud speakers - Bush - £24.99

2.) Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic games - Wii - £34.99

3.) Nokia 2330 - T-mobile - £32.59

i would really appreciate any help in getting the best possible Prices for these items if you know of, or have purchased any of the listed items above at a cheaper price it would be a great help?
    many thanks in advance
    vicki
    i will be so grateful :)))

9 Comments

Mario and sonic is £29.99 at play.com and £29.87 at amazon and £29.95 at zavvi not sure if the £1 codes are still working but that would be £28.95

Nokia 2330 is £29.95 at carphone warehouse with £10 credit i think
    carphonewarehouse.com/buy…ODE

shopto.net £28.95 for the wii game

Original Poster

Wow you guys are quick!!!! bless you both.

Phone £30 on tha carphone warehouse think this includes £10 top up which you HAVE to buy accourding to them!! buy trough topcashback or quido you should get around a fiver back.

not sure which speakers his after tried goggling it but comes up with lots of different ones! Flea bay have these ones for a tenner, don't knoe if they are any good. Might be a bit old :? heres the fleabay no 270490844399

Original Poster

leilahfun;7236201

not sure which speakers his after tried goggling it but comes up with … not sure which speakers his after tried goggling it but comes up with lots of different ones! Flea bay have these ones for a tenner, don't knoe if they are any good. Might be a bit old :? heres the fleabay no 270490844399

That's a first for me fleabay!!!lol kove it:)))
    thankyou so much for your help much appreciated!!!

Original Poster

milewide;7236326

]http://*********.co.uk/Bush-Mp3-Docking-Station-2-x-3W-6W-ipod-Speakers-BNIB_W0QQitemZ270490844399QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CE_MP3Access_RL?hash=item3efa82bcefor,good site this one, top 3 apply to you, not bush manufactured but look neat]http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Home/Search?free_text=+iPod+Speaker&answer_sort=Price+%28Ascending%29&answers_per_page=10

A big THANKYOU for your help!!::)) have a great xmas!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64493
      2. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News11
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards914
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901356

See more discussions