Christmas With Daniel O'Donnell

Found 23rd Dec 2017

Daniel O'Donnell's career has now spanned more than 30 years and he continues to delight fans around the world by his prolific recording and touring activities, as well as remaining one of the UK Album chart's most successful recording Artists. 'Christmas With Daniel O'Donnell' is a 2CD+DVD set, which was filmed and recorded at Dublin's Convention Centre last December, during Daniel's sold-out concerts. The concert features Mary Duff Daniel's long-term singing partner, Mary Duff, as well as special guests The Presentation Choir who appeared on 'Britain's Got Talent', the Rathdowney Choir and the Billie Barry Stage School. Daniel is one of the UK Album charts' most prolific Artists, having sold more than 4 MILLION units in the UK this millennium, as well as breaking his own world record in 2017, by becoming the first recording artist to chart at least one new album a year in Artist Albums Chart for 30 consecutive years. Daniel O'Donnell has sold more than 4 MILLION units in the UK this millennium. In the United Kingdom Daniel has amassed thirty-two Top 40 albums, including sixteen Top 10 albums, with fourteen of them from this Century, a feat not achieved by any other Artist and is a trend that is set to continue with 'Christmas With Daniel O'Donnell'.

Top comments

And I'd rather stick hot pins in OldEnglish's eyes.

32894040-WHHFC.jpg
22 Comments

32894040-WHHFC.jpg

Cold

deeky2 m ago

OldEnglish2 m ago

I wouldn't really want to, but if it came down to a choice of having to listen to D O'D or stick hot pins in your eyes...
Edited by: "deeky" 23rd Dec 2017

deeky1 m ago

I wouldn't really want to, but if it came down to a choice of having to …I wouldn't really want to, but if it came down to a choice of having to listen to D O'D or stick hot pins in your eyes...

You nasty B******

Did he get her up the Duff?

OldEnglish58 m ago

[Image]

Given a choice, I'd go for pins in the eardrums.

He's the musical equivalent of a Christmas Jumper.

To give him some credit though. If he and Rod Stewart were stood next to each other.
And I were 1/2 mile away looking through my rifle's scope and I only had one round left.
He'd get to go home

Derek_Horatio_Shatwell49 m ago

He's the musical equivalent of a Christmas Jumper.To give him some credit …He's the musical equivalent of a Christmas Jumper.To give him some credit though. If he and Rod Stewart were stood next to each other.And I were 1/2 mile away looking through my rifle's scope and I only had one round left.He'd get to go home

What if Kay Burley was there as well? Would Rod go home too?

Could be worse, could be that Bubble fella!! Jeez, his voice is so annoying
32894943-NBz6P.jpg

themachman6 m ago

Could be worse, could be that Bubble fella!! Jeez, his voice is so …Could be worse, could be that Bubble fella!! Jeez, his voice is so annoying [Image]

C'mon grinchy, cheer up

deeky5 m ago

C'mon grinchy, cheer up [Video]

Deeky i aint even clicking on that video. sooner wear undies made of camel hair and barbed wire

themachman5 m ago

Deeky i aint even clicking on that video. sooner wear undies made of camel …Deeky i aint even clicking on that video. sooner wear undies made of camel hair and barbed wire

Aww, go on. The Puppini sisters are ace (middle one's conk is a bit on the large side but beggars etc...)

Probably the worst export of my county.

Skip to 4:16 for a real treat

Oh and Eilert gets to go home over danny boy
Edited by: "bryanhaines399" 24th Dec 2017

deeky10 h, 17 m ago

Aww, go on. The Puppini sisters are ace (middle one's conk is a bit on the …Aww, go on. The Puppini sisters are ace (middle one's conk is a bit on the large side but beggars etc...)

What hope is there for us mere mortals if you consider yourself a beggar deeky?

32898009-g93fJ.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170318212439

If he dies at the end I’m in, put it up for an Oscar if Ed Sheeran dies with him

deeky16 h, 2 m ago

What if Kay Burley was there as well? Would Rod go home too?

Your wish is my command Sir.
I'd wait for them to be in line and take both of 'em out

I'd expect a medal from the Queen though, for my services to broadcasting

Bandicoot1 h, 52 m ago

If he dies at the end I’m in, put it up for an Oscar if Ed Sheeran dies w …If he dies at the end I’m in, put it up for an Oscar if Ed Sheeran dies with him

and take Sam Smith too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants