Groups

Christmas Work Do's

So what's everyone doing this year?!

We're still deciding....Go karting's winning at the moment!

16 Comments

Cancelled, bleeding recession, humbug

Banned

Got a couple of invitations, but I know a few are either waiting until the last minute to snag a bargain. doing something small at a pub or not doing anything at all.

Original Poster

wow not a lot then!!!

can't be arsed its a thursday night so rubbish IMO, so gonna invite my mates round to mine for a proper xmas party

Work put on coaches to take us to a nice hotel about 11am. 3 course Christmas meal, free bar and disco. So in effect we get half a days hol and a free do. Not bad, eh?

Get kicked out about 4.30/5pm and on into town to get even more merry.

J_B;6705105

Work put on coaches to take us to a nice hotel about 11am. 3 course … Work put on coaches to take us to a nice hotel about 11am. 3 course Christmas meal, free bar and disco. So in effect we get half a days hol and a free do. Not bad, eh?Get kicked out about 4.30/5pm and on into town to get even more merry.

if my work did that you lot would have a fit

Not a thing for us as the company has said don't expect us to pay this year:x

Prob do the same as last year, go for a drink and bite to eat at the xmas market and then go for a drink afterwards with my work colleagues. Meet my friend later and spend the rest of the night in a strip club :thumbsup::)

I remember one of my ex-husbands work "parties", one christmas we went out for a meal with his boss and his wife....

However the "boss" also has a lil side line in fancying young men.... and of course as I got a lil sozzled I couldn't keep my mouth shut. He got up to go to the loo I told him to make sure he didn't use the ladies by mistake.... and then corrected myself and went off into a George Michael type spiel..........

Interesting party that was.

treble99;6706234

Prob do the same as last year, go for a drink and bite to eat at the xmas … Prob do the same as last year, go for a drink and bite to eat at the xmas market and then go for a drink afterwards with my work colleagues. Meet my friend later and spend the rest of the night in a strip club :thumbsup::)

:roll:

ClarityofMind;6706256

:roll:

lol sorry mother :roll:
    being single has some benefits

treble99;6706286

lol sorry mother :roll:being single has some benefits

Et tu Brute!

Half the bloomin site calls me mother. lol

I'll have to remember that :whistling:

Jumpingphil;6710935

How many ex husbands have you had?:w00t:

ho ho ho

Nothing :-( currently unemployed :lol:

well I am talking all of my girls out to Laser Tag followed by a dinner dance. Had the same staff for few years and dont grudge them a penny:-D

danny09;6711010

Nothing :-( currently unemployed :lol:

not for long though:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313807
      2. Walker crisps22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843

See more discussions