chromebook users

Found 16th Sep 2017
im thinking about getting one for university for its portablility but cant find a stright answer on the net to this question.

Can you use offfice 365 in offline mode? as i am terrified of it not working on me....
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I wasn't even aware that you could use Microsoft office on a chromebook.
Use a PC or laptop and install the Chrome browser and use that only. If you can't do what you want with the Chrome browser on pc then you have your answer....
Edited by: "wayners" 17th Sep 2017
wayners17 m ago

Use a PC or laptop and install the Chrome browser and use that only. If …Use a PC or laptop and install the Chrome browser and use that only. If you can't do what you want with the Chrome browser on pc then you have your answer....

But various Chromebooks also allow you to access to the play store for android apps. I think your system is a bit flawed. Id just speak to someone that has one and get your answers there.
best go to pc world and ask but as far as i understand, chrome books are only for browsing so if you need to do work for uni on microsoft office then you will need a proper laptop. the office you are thinking of is cloud and i doubt it would work if you did not have internet access.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants