Groups
    EXPIRED

Chromecast: Live Tv

Using Chromecast+Allcast+Showbox - Brilliant,Easy and simple. What I would like now is Chromecast+Allcast +????? which site could I use for streaming live TV channels from around the world?

6 Comments

"www.wiziwig.tv" is good for all the sport u could need

Original Poster

Thanks Jased1 I use that on my Vista laptop (Which frustratingly is too old to support chromecast) but I'd like a andriod app for my MotoG for it be cast to my tv via chromecast. I looked at wiziwig but could not see an chromecast app. Ideally I'd like the interface to be like showbox.

Mobdro should work

ihmoody

Thanks Jased1 I use that on my Vista laptop (Which frustratingly is too … Thanks Jased1 I use that on my Vista laptop (Which frustratingly is too old to support chromecast) but I'd like a andriod app for my MotoG for it be cast to my tv via chromecast. I looked at wiziwig but could not see an chromecast app. Ideally I'd like the interface to be like showbox.

Why would a laptop be too old to support chromecast? What feature does it need that yours doesn't have. I know you can use chromecast with Vista because I set it up for my nephew, all you need is Chrome Browser version 28 or higher afaik.

Original Poster

I Get 'We recommend that you set up your Chromecast from another device' when I use my laptop with vista.

Windows Vista
    2nd-generation Core i5 (2GHz+), 3rd/4th-generation Core i5 processor, or equivalent.

Mine must be 1st gen and not a good core or something.

Now trying to get modbro premium - not on play any more.

Original Poster

Got cast2tv pro for £1.99
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?33
      2. Google assistant notification11
      3. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)33
      4. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1629

See more discussions