Groups

Chrysler Ypsilon

Anyone got one of these?

Don't see much happening on the owner's club website.

I've got a 12 plate 1.3 diesel.

If you've had/have one of these, what's your experience? Ever had any problems?

4 Comments

Look for "Lancia Ypsilon" forum. Not many where sold in UK/Ireland and the car is a Lancia everywhere else. Would also recommend you use chrome as many may not be in English!

Ive literally never seen one. If youve picked it up cheap and your doing small mileage it should last you a while. May be a problem if it goes wrong getting parts but if it does try mercedes as they own chrysler

123batman321

Ive literally never seen one. If youve picked it up cheap and your doing … Ive literally never seen one. If youve picked it up cheap and your doing small mileage it should last you a while. May be a problem if it goes wrong getting parts but if it does try mercedes as they own chrysler

errr Mercedes do not own Chrylser. They are part of the FCA Group (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles). They own the following marques.

Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari (now floated on Stock market themselves so only in part owned), Jeep, Lancia, Maserati, Ram and SRT.

The Ypsilon 1st Gen was a Punto,2nd Gen was a Punto and 3rd Gen was the Fiat Mini underpinnings 2011> which is shared with the 500/Punto/Panda/Ford KA Mk2

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 31st Oct 2016

Original Poster

123batman321

Ive literally never seen one. If youve picked it up cheap and your doing … Ive literally never seen one. If youve picked it up cheap and your doing small mileage it should last you a while. May be a problem if it goes wrong getting parts but if it does try mercedes as they own chrysler

​I've had mine nearly the years now and not had many problems. Just common things like the headlight stalk needing replaced which was eventually covered as a recall.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey1013
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions