Groups

Chuckle Brothers for a knighthood!

Who's with me and thinks the Chuckle Brothers should be knighted????

19 Comments

too right!! set up a facebook page!!

Banned

What a wacky, zany idea.

How hilarious.

Pythonesque in it's subversive brilliance.

Don't you mean they should get knotted?

They are the only couple on coach trip i have heard of anyway. Nice lads for sure

I would think judging by their body of work in the world of drama they would both end up headless and running off to while comedy music played in the background.

to me to you! to you to me!! classic!

Supermod

Pair of talentless idiots.

No, I don't think they should

No.

They need crowning alright!

They bring happiness to so many kids regardless of whether they are talentless or not. Better role models than most today. Mbe for services to television would be a good shout!

cbryanp

They bring happiness to so many kids regardless of whether they are … They bring happiness to so many kids regardless of whether they are talentless or not. Better role models than most today. Mbe for services to television would be a good shout!

Have you seen their pantos on DVD? Very rude - not good role models there. I like their BBC shows though.

srs question now ..........are they actually brothers ? ....kids have just asked as there watching coach trip !

I didn't know about the pantos! Shame on them!

shopstilldrops

srs question now ..........are they actually brothers ? ....kids have … srs question now ..........are they actually brothers ? ....kids have just asked as there watching coach trip !

There is a deal on here tonight where someone said they are father and son.

hotukdeals.com/dea…99/
    Edited by: "Predikuesi" 17th Nov 2010

lo

Predikuesi

There is a deal on here tonight where someone said they are father and … There is a deal on here tonight where someone said they are father and son.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/chuckle-brothers-pirates-of-the-riv/802699/#post9856796

haha, father and son !!! .........which is which ? oO

lol, just googled it ............and they are brothers !!!...........there poor mother i say X)
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 17th Nov 2010

Banned

Yes they should be knighted can't believe they're still doing what I grew up watching when I was 9/10.

shopstilldrops

lohaha, father and son !!! .........which is which ? oO lol, just googled … lohaha, father and son !!! .........which is which ? oO lol, just googled it ............and they are brothers !!!...........there poor mother i say X)

Also the big bloke who appears on their show is jimmy Patton one of their older brothers

GTFO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764222
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711

See more discussions