Found 14th Aug 2009
im going to one next week, can anyone tell me how long they last? i need to arrange transport

also ideas for pressies, 2nd time around and have household stuff, also they are emigrating to Canada soon so im stuck??

thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Banned

Usually 20 mins max.

What church is it? What faith?

If they're emigrating get them something like a nice photo frame?

Original Poster

thanks guys!

cofe church i think

Original Poster

ChipSticks;6018653

If they're emigrating get them something like a nice photo frame?

good idea, had thought this

will they take it tho, she told me the are taking as little as possible

Banned

loupomm;6018655

thanks guys!cofe church i think

20 mins max.

Original Poster

RUDOLF;6018700

20 mins max.

thank you :-D

loupomm;6018663

good idea, had thought thiswill they take it tho, she told me the are … good idea, had thought thiswill they take it tho, she told me the are taking as little as possible

Get a digital one, preload it with lots of pictures of them and their friends and the area and such. Then when they're sick of being reminded of you lot they can just change the pictures! Genius!

Original Poster

dregan;6018709

Get a digital one, preload it with lots of pictures of them and their … Get a digital one, preload it with lots of pictures of them and their friends and the area and such. Then when they're sick of being reminded of you lot they can just change the pictures! Genius!

:w00t: hey im prescious, im surprised she dont want me to go with them....:whistling:

Depends how much you want to spend - but matching luggage??????

Original Poster

TAH-M;6018918

Depends how much you want to spend - but matching luggage??????

hmmm not a close close friend, its my daughters best friends mum, she spends alot of time there and has been asked to be a last minute stand in bridesmaid, so think i gotta make an effort

how bout a voucher for a day out? to do before they leave? tacky or rubbish idea?

loupomm;6018955

hmmm not a close close friend, its my daughters best friends mum, she … hmmm not a close close friend, its my daughters best friends mum, she spends alot of time there and has been asked to be a last minute stand in bridesmaid, so think i gotta make an efforthow bout a voucher for a day out? to do before they leave? tacky or rubbish idea?

nice idea :thumbsup:

Banned

arrange for flowers when they arrive,.........................now what a suprise:gift::santa:

Original Poster

RUDOLF;6019298

arrange for flowers when they arrive,.........................now what a … arrange for flowers when they arrive,.........................now what a suprise:gift::santa:

im terrible... i think flowers are a waste of money cos they die :oops:

Blessings dont last long sweets.. more time taken with all the congratulations etc at the end...

Presents . how well do you know them?

loupomm;6020619

That's the reason I didn't have more kids.

loupomm;6020619

I know what you mean hon, it isnt pleasant to watch summin rot x x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6020633

Blessings dont last long sweets.. more time taken with all the … Blessings dont last long sweets.. more time taken with all the congratulations etc at the end... Presents . how well do you know them?

known her for years as a mum at school, not too personally

thesaint;6020636

That's the reason I didn't have more kids.

not within a few days tho ;-)

ClarityofMind;6020645

I know what you mean hon, it isnt pleasant to watch summin rot x x x

esp when they aint cheap, rather have a lasting gift, or something to give memories
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. School shoes - with lights33
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...89
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.36
    4. Foo fighters presale code.3436

See more discussions