Groups

Churchill Car insurance?

Has anyone ever bought a car policy with these guys? They seem to be the cheapest in the results from confused.com

Admiral, Elephant prices were also good but then I'm not sure if they are good companies! Might be two companies from the same owner!

Are there any other reliable cashback sites for Churchill as Quidco does not deal with them anymore?

Regards

6 Comments

Been with them for nearly 3yrs no problems no idea about quidco.

I started first time with them to were cheapest!

Hi
    I've been with Churchill for about 6 years with no problems, had 1 accident car was taken away the next day, picked up to go for hire car, car returned in 5 days with a fantastic job done. 3 cars in the household all on churchill.....go for it

chocksaway;4854661

HiI've been with Churchill for about 6 years with no problems, had 1 … HiI've been with Churchill for about 6 years with no problems, had 1 accident car was taken away the next day, picked up to go for hire car, car returned in 5 days with a fantastic job done. 3 cars in the household all on churchill.....go for it

Me too, unfortunately Halifax has come in cheaper for me this year by over £100, shame really coz always had good service from Churchill

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies people!

Try Direct Line for car insurance, I've been with them 4 years and they're always cheapest, but they don't show up on comparison sites.

If you're still looking, try the co-op through Quidco.

They're doing £75 Cashback, tracks right away, and they saved me £40 over the next best quote.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions