Churchill Insurance

I have to get Car Insurance for a vehicle just bought, so far Chuchill has the best quote, does anybody have a Voucher/Promototion Code I can use for online purchase?
Cheerio and have an excellent day!

6 Comments

i would personally go for admiral they offer a 10 month type cover when u sign up and they will give u a years no claims if you dont claim during the first 10 months, im 19 with a 1.8 and it cost me £800

Original Poster

cribert;6715283

i would personally go for admiral they offer a 10 month type cover when u … i would personally go for admiral they offer a 10 month type cover when u sign up and they will give u a years no claims if you dont claim during the first 10 months, im 19 with a 1.8 and it cost me £800

Thanks, my churchill quote came in lower than Admiral...thanks for your feedback:thumbsup:R added

I think Direct Line were offering a couple of months free for taking out insurance with them, which can make quite a difference.

Also, if you're married or co-habiting add your partner as a named driver, even if they are never going to drive. It usually always lowers your quote. - Insurance companies take the view that only one person is going to be driving at any one time anyway & someone in a stable relationship is more responsible & hopefully this shows in their driving

One other thing, dont go paying extra for legal cover, get it FREE ]http//ww…ort
Yourkey cover you for any vehicle & if you ever have an accident & need them, they then recover their fee from third partys, rather than charging you a fee first for something that hopefully you'll never use

Hope this helps you

Banned

craigronne;6715400

Thanks, my churchill quote came in lower than Admiral...thanks for your … Thanks, my churchill quote came in lower than Admiral...thanks for your feedback:thumbsup:R added

Check here for any deals, cashback etc..:-

moneysavingexpert.com/ins…nce

Churchill's breakdown cover is good value also.

Banned

Ooooaawww Yes !!!

Insurance is best by buying via a cashback website, only problem being churchill do not give cashback lol, they are like directline and wont advertise on search websites either

Original Poster

BeeKeeper;6715705

I think Direct Line were offering a couple of months free for taking out … I think Direct Line were offering a couple of months free for taking out insurance with them, which can make quite a difference.Also, if you're married or co-habiting add your partner as a named driver, even if they are never going to drive. It usually always lowers your quote. - Insurance companies take the view that only one person is going to be driving at any one time anyway & someone in a stable relationship is more responsible & hopefully this shows in their drivingOne other thing, dont go paying extra for legal cover, get it FREE ]http://www.yourkey.info/accident-supportYourkey cover you for any vehicle & if you ever have an accident & need them, they then recover their fee from third partys, rather than charging you a fee first for something that hopefully you'll never use Hope this helps you

Thanks handy tip :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions