Churros

Found 10th Nov 2017
Does anyone know where to get either made or frozen churros?
I got them from Las igquans and Cau the other day but they theyre not that good and v expensive. Lidl had frozen ones for summer only

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
deleted800342
No sorry
Original Poster
I'm not expecting every single person to reply with their status of knowledge but thanks for your input
M&S do them saw them in there today £4 though

32408913-iCnKf.jpg

had some fresh ones the other day from my local market (Brixton)
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 10th Nov 2017
Original Poster
not bad thanks
My local Lidl's still had plenty in the freezer. Think they where in with the ice cream tubs (can check Saturday). I also think I seen some in B&M but in a daft section, possibly near the cereals/porridge. (again can confirm Saturday).
£2 in Tesco but I think they are chocolate filled, there in the freezer section. They are very easy to make though.
Original Poster
thansk all.
Yes, tempted to try homemade which will be the cheapest and freshest (and hopefully tastiest!)
Home made way to go
I've never made churros but I have made baignets which are along the same lines and they were gorgeous and not hard to do. Give it a go.
Churros and chocolate just isn’t right. Has to be cinnamon.
cecilmcroberts4 h, 55 m ago

My local Lidl's still had plenty in the freezer. Think they where in with …My local Lidl's still had plenty in the freezer. Think they where in with the ice cream tubs (can check Saturday). I also think I seen some in B&M but in a daft section, possibly near the cereals/porridge. (again can confirm Saturday).

My local Lidl had them too, 99p for a decent size frozen bag. I think they have a pot or two of chocolate sauce in the bag too. I've got some in my freezer, haven't tried them yet.. I got them about 3 weeks ago but that was the only time I saw them in there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions