Chuwi hi10 2 in 1 tablet or xiaomi mi pad 3???

7 replies
Found 19th Jun
I hope one of you techy guys could answer a question for me??

I bought a mipad 3 a week ago from gear best but my boyfriend asked if he could have it so he's got it now, it looks like a great tablet so I've just gone on gearbest to buy another one but its gone up to £186.97.

So after browsing I've seen this CHUWI Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC - INTEL CHERRY TRAIL X5-Z8350 GRAY for £127.30 but with code Hi10ProS it is £119.34 so its quite a bit cheaper than the mipad

gearbest.com/tab…=11

sooo I was just wondering which is the best tablet??

I can see they both have 4gb ram & have decent processors,I won't be using the cameras and I'm not worried about size they'll just be for web browsing and watching movies.

I'm not interested in using windows 10 so will only be using the tablets for Android

which tablet is the most future proof and the best buy??

7 Comments

get your bf to buy his own ?

japes just took the words outta my mouth...

Original Poster

he paid me I'm not that generous haha

I have an older Chuwi Hi10 which runs Windows 10 with 1080p screen, 4GB RAM 60GB SSD and proper keyboard which can attach and detach. I've had it for 1 year and 4 months and it's like a mini laptop. All good

can I suggest a Teclast x16 plus as it's about £105 last time I checked on eBay and it's a close permformance wise as the mi pad 3.

Original Poster

alexparx

I have an older Chuwi Hi10 which runs Windows 10 with 1080p screen, 4GB … I have an older Chuwi Hi10 which runs Windows 10 with 1080p screen, 4GB RAM 60GB SSD and proper keyboard which can attach and detach. I've had it for 1 year and 4 months and it's like a mini laptop. All good

​ok thanks very much for your advice

Original Poster

HammadKhalil

can I suggest a Teclast x16 plus as it's about £105 last time I checked … can I suggest a Teclast x16 plus as it's about £105 last time I checked on eBay and it's a close permformance wise as the mi pad 3.

​great I'll take a look
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52473
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions