Chuwi Hi10 WiFi issues

Found 25th Feb 2016
I picked up a Chuwi Hi10 in the Black Friday deals and it's a great bit of kit but the WiFi drops out frequently. Apparently it's not just me and appears to be a driver issue, but all the links that I've found haven't managed to fix it for me.

Just wondered if anyone had been having similar issues and found a solution.

Thanks in advance....

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

These run both android and windows 10 with separate wifi MAC addys. What OS is having a problem ?

Original Poster

Only running Windows 10 at the moment,

kester76

These run both android and windows 10 with separate wifi MAC addys. What … These run both android and windows 10 with separate wifi MAC addys. What OS is having a problem ?

Only running Windows 10 at the moment.

switch into android and reconnect. The device has two wifi cards in it unfortunately. See if you have the same problem to see if it's a driver/connection/device issue. If you have no issues with android then you can rule out the device connection to your router.

Original Poster

kester76

switch into android and reconnect. The device has two wifi cards in it … switch into android and reconnect. The device has two wifi cards in it unfortunately. See if you have the same problem to see if it's a driver/connection/device issue. If you have no issues with android then you can rule out the device connection to your router.

Not sure if you're confusing it with the Vi10, there's no Android version yet that I know of Think it's being pushed in an update/new version in March?

Mackerel80

Not sure if you're confusing it with the Vi10, there's no Android version … Not sure if you're confusing it with the Vi10, there's no Android version yet that I know of Think it's being pushed in an update/new version in March?

​yeah, I'm wrong. Assumed it was dual OS like my wifes hi8. It's an x86 based Cpu so you atleast can use PC drivers. Any idea what the wifi card is ?

Original Poster

kester76

​yeah, I'm wrong. Assumed it was dual OS like my wifes hi8. It's an x86 b … ​yeah, I'm wrong. Assumed it was dual OS like my wifes hi8. It's an x86 based Cpu so you atleast can use PC drivers. Any idea what the wifi card is ?

It's a realtek card, not sure on model as not got it on me. I've been down the usual routes for updating the driver but it's the current one. Its a know issue, which Chuwi are getting flack for
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants