Groups

CID version on my SE W810I?

How do I find it please?
    Ta.

4 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Use setoollite or Omnius and do identify.Or some will tell you in the … Use setoollite or Omnius and do identify.Or some will tell you in the service menu.Turn the phone on, once you have your wallpaper, with your network name and time date etc.. Press the following keys: > * < < * < * and you will get a service menu come up. Select Service Info and then select Configuation. Press down until you get to the bottom and if you see "C: 49" a line underneath GSM1800 GSM1900 you have a CID-49 phone.All in here:http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/updated-complete-se-w810-guide-debr/135732

Cheers badboy! Got the cid now (49)
    Was gonna try omnius but it says W810 can only be connected by serial cable and not usb. Silly question maybe but do laptops have a serial connection? Acer 6920g, Can'tsee anything?

Original Poster

Thats the thread I was looking for. Is that the only way to do it then by usb? Looks a little complicated...

Original Poster

Ah,so with your guide I can do it via usb? And is it as hard as it looks,lol

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Yeah, unless you pay someone with a setool3 box to do it, it's easy to … Yeah, unless you pay someone with a setool3 box to do it, it's easy to do, just follow the steps (read it through first).

Cheers mate. In lieu of rep I'll give 50p to my local dogs home

Btw, I've just found the required serial (usb) cable on ebay and it's £8 delivered, same-ish as local market so I'm gonna give your guide a whirl.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844458
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114479
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610

See more discussions