Groups

Cinema Question...

Anyone ever seen someone with a telescope shaped camera (or whatever it is) looking around the cinema during the films? I know it's to detect if people are recording the film, but what exactly is it? Cheers!

4 Comments

Believe it or not its a nightvision device. So watch where your putting your hands when you see them coming in

Banned

Just night vision goggles

Original Poster

Is that it? I came to the conclusion it was to see if you were recording something? I guess it's the same outcome anyway! Just something to add to my project then! A nightvision all seeing camera, that can see bright colours

cheers!

DarrylJohn

Is that it? I came to the conclusion it was to see if you were recording … Is that it? I came to the conclusion it was to see if you were recording something? I guess it's the same outcome anyway! Just something to add to my project then! A nightvision all seeing camera, that can see bright colourscheers!

its part of the anti piracy drive-not that many people in the uk were ever responsible for the actual recording of movies anyway-until they stop the russians(unlikely),they will never stop it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona24101
      2. Cat Chat73707
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2297
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213614

See more discussions