Found 14th Jul 2009
Planning on going to watch Bruno with my OH sometime this week, preferably thursday! Does anyone know if theres any cheap ticket offers on or anything? A few months back you could buy £10 of chocolate (maltesers bags etc) at tesco and get 2 free tickets, but I boubt this is on anymore?

Trying my best not to pay £13 just to watch a film!! Any cinemas will do, as long as they have one somewhere in greater manchester =]

Thanks!

7 Comments

My local cinema is an Empire Cinema and they have tickets priced at £4.95 on Tuesdays as part of their "Saverday Tuesday" campaign. They are few are far between, see if there is one you can visit:

empirecinemas.co.uk/

Original Poster

m4tt;5745253

My local cinema is an Empire Cinema and they have tickets priced at £4.95 … My local cinema is an Empire Cinema and they have tickets priced at £4.95 on Tuesdays as part of their "Saverday Tuesday" campaign. They are few are far between, see if there is one you can visit:http://www.empirecinemas.co.uk/

Thats a good price! Pitty there isn't any near me though =[
thanks =]

Aren't matinee performances cheaper ?

Original Poster

choc1969;5749338

Aren't matinee performances cheaper ?

They are its what we're doing, but its still prety expensive =[ Wish I had orange wednesdays!

i am due to get a new phone tomorrow, on orange, can forward on the orange wednesdays code if thats any good to you coz i wont be using it?

Original Poster

Kerz67;5749891

i am due to get a new phone tomorrow, on orange, can forward on the … i am due to get a new phone tomorrow, on orange, can forward on the orange wednesdays code if thats any good to you coz i wont be using it?

Are you able to do that? I don't really know how it works! lol

Yeah all the cinema needs is the code so it can easily be forwarded to another person. Best to forward the actual text and show the cinema people the phone with the text on it so it seems as if you got it yourself from orange.

However it will cost Kerz67 35p to receive the text originally from orange
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52474
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions