Cinemas open on Xmas day

Found 22nd Dec 2017
Spending Xmas Day near Bath and with lots of young kids across families, thought it'd be nice to take them to the cinema.

Any cinemas open on Xmas day around Bath or within a 30-mile radius?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I think you're gonna struggle tbh.

Only the most essential services are staffed on xmas day, and a cinema isn't one of them.

Why not get in some popcorn, some emergency chairs, and watch a film at home?
No way.... Odeon is open in selected area.
odeon.co.uk/Chr…on/
"" Christmas is about spending quality time with your family and friends and what better way to do that than to share a film together?""

Are they having a laugh
daletharper18 m ago

"" Christmas is about spending quality time with your family and friends …"" Christmas is about spending quality time with your family and friends and what better way to do that than to share a film together?""Are they having a laugh

If they truly believed that, they'd not make their staff work...
postmang1 h, 57 m ago

No way.... Odeon is open in selected …No way.... Odeon is open in selected area.www.Odeon.co.uk/Christmas-films-at-odeon/

I stand corrected. But wow, that's ridiculous.
miikeyblue22nd Dec 2017

I stand corrected. But wow, that's ridiculous.

Sorry I wasn't correcting you. I was shocked that there is a cinema open!
to be honest for those that dont celebrate, this Christmas nonsense is just one big pain in the ass. cant do normal shopping because people run around supermarkets like idiots buying 3 trolleys of food thinking the world is going to end
mattsk15 m ago

to be honest for those that dont celebrate, this Christmas nonsense is …to be honest for those that dont celebrate, this Christmas nonsense is just one big pain in the ass. cant do normal shopping because people run around supermarkets like idiots buying 3 trolleys of food thinking the world is going to end

Saw a family rolling FIVE trolley's stacked high out of Tesco yesterday. Shops are only closed for one day!
Each to their own, I personally don’t like Xmas... so would happily sit in a cinema
mattsk23rd Dec

to be honest for those that dont celebrate, this Christmas nonsense is …to be honest for those that dont celebrate, this Christmas nonsense is just one big pain in the ass. cant do normal shopping because people run around supermarkets like idiots buying 3 trolleys of food thinking the world is going to end

Thinking the world is gonna end or trying to make it an enjoyable holiday for family? Doesn't make ppl idiots so calm yourself =)
Snakeyes64626 m ago

Thinking the world is gonna end or trying to make it an enjoyable holiday …Thinking the world is gonna end or trying to make it an enjoyable holiday for family? Doesn't make ppl idiots so calm yourself =)

anyone doing huge food shopping less than 24hrs before christmas is and idiot in my eyes.
1. shops are closed for 1 day
2. you had weeks to get yourself organised
3. you dont need to bring 5 kids, husband/wife, and parents in law (yes that is exactly what people do) to do this kind of shopping.

I feel like you could tick at least 2 out of 3 ive mentioned
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions