Expired

Cineworld Gaming Night, Anyone tried it?

10 replies
Found 16th Jan 2014
Noticed on Cineworld website you can hire out a hall for Gaming. I have enquired about it for a Fifa 14 tourny but had no response as of yet......

curious to know prices and most importantly, can u have a beer.

1. Ask
  2. Cineworld
10 Comments

If we play Madden do they supply the cheerleaders?

http://aeradioshow.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/bucs-cheerleaders.jpg

If you find out prices, please share with the group

hamza123

Noticed on Cineworld website you can hire out a hall for Gaming. I have … Noticed on Cineworld website you can hire out a hall for Gaming. I have enquired about it for a Fifa 14 tourny but had no response as of yet......curious to know prices and most importantly, can u have a beer.

corr ity would be more insanse playing battlefield on that screen:O would be insanse ahahahha

This thread is nothing without prices.

Original Poster

KillFelix

With prices starting at £150 for an hourNot cheap, then..

Would be awesome though

KillFelix

With prices starting at £150 for an hourNot cheap, then..

At 150 an hour for example if you were playing FIFA 5 mins a half. You would be lucky to get 6 games in, so with 12 people playing one game each its over a £10 for one game. I suppose if you played with a few players on each team it would be good playing say two long games with 6 a side.

Wonder what price it would be on IMAX screens?

I'd be up for it! we could tie it in with the next season of flamedeer hunting xD winning side all get a gold deer!

Original Poster

that article is from 2012 also so prices may have changed, still waiting to hear back :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions