Cineworld is so expensive! Is there any way I can get cheaper tickets?

Found 7th Nov 2015
Looking for a way of getting cheaper tickets for today.

Anybody know of any vouchers/tricks/discounts I can use?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
AskCineworld
11 Comments
Meerkat movies. Or if you go a few times or more a month then join cineworld unlimited. £16/17 a month, watch as many films as you want.
The meerkat movie code if its still working. Search on here for compare the market trick where you buy dirt cheap travel insurance for a couple of quid and get a 2 for 1 year code. Similar to orange Wednesday
Banned
eBay. one guy I ran into on there sells at a lower cost if you bulk buy eg. £40 for 10 tickets. but these are usually online booking codes so you pay 50p surcharge per ticket.
Original Poster
Aiden1512

Meerkat movies. Or if you go a few times or more a month then join … Meerkat movies. Or if you go a few times or more a month then join cineworld unlimited. £16/17 a month, watch as many films as you want.

Is the Meerkat Movies valid on saturdays and is it fairly instant? Thinking of going this evening.
Eden0032

Is the Meerkat Movies valid on saturdays and is it fairly instant? … Is the Meerkat Movies valid on saturdays and is it fairly instant? Thinking of going this evening.

No, it only works on Tuesday and Wednesdays.
Original Poster
Aiden1512

No, it only works on Tuesday and Wednesdays.

Okay, thanks anyway. Will look into it next time I go mid week.
Original Poster
Aiden1512

See Here

Thanks.

At the moment, the cheapest way I can think of is doing it through my work's employee discounts (works out at £5.50 per person). Might have to use that, but last time they said my ticket wasn't valid and had to get the manager.
Tesco points
If you have tastecard plus account, or want one then you get discounted tickets for all cinemas. The Cineworld discount is instant too as you can get the codes emailed to you, and you can book online (for any day). Usually works out about £13 for two people - and that is in London, so most likely cheaper outside of London.

Plus, you get the discounts to an endless number of restaurants.
You can use your tesco clubcard vouchers if you have them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants