Cineworld tickets at wuntu £3 starting Wednesday

Found 2nd Apr
Wuntu Cineworld tickets £3 once again.

Last time people used 2for1 meerkats with this code but I'm a new one
Community Updates
21 Comments
How do you know it will be £3?
The Wuntu deals for this week (starting Wednesday) have not been updated in the T's and C's yet, which means this is an unconfirmed deal.

threemicrosites.co.uk/rew…ons
Water is wet
Bella Italia and Cineworld are on offer on Wuntu
Edited by: "Norseg" 2nd Apr
Is there any source of this deal ?
they started of free then £3 and now £5
Sloth/Mod
Thanks for sharing @Misslovely Popped this in misc until confirmed.
Another one jumping the gun.
djt9878 m ago

they started of free then £3 and now £5

If there's a price,they'll be £££.
Norseg32 m ago

Water is wetBella Italia and Cineworld are on offer on Wuntu

Yes,they are on offer but at what cost?
LemonHoney40 m ago

its on the app
£3?
djt98711 m ago

its on the app

It only says there is an offer could be the free ones back who knows but after last time get them booked quick. Needs to be on the micro site confirmed to get on deal page.
Edited by: "eslick" 2nd Apr
AW007931 m ago

Yes,they are on offer but at what cost?

At the cost of having new offers.. oh wait you mean what's the offer

It's probably £3 Cineworld
£3 - £5 Bella Italia Pizza or a Pasta

Just like most weeks
I don't remember the last time I didn't see Bella Italia on Wuntu, I don't mind Bella Italia but they need to add something new, at least they should change the food items if they won't change the restaurant
Edited by: "Norseg" 2nd Apr
Original Poster
LemonHoney1 h, 31 m ago

33565398-3BwvH.jpgUnder wuntu offers. Coming soon.
Wantu offers are repetitive and boring. Time for more freebies and decent offers.
sydney87120 m ago

Wantu offers are repetitive and boring. Time for more freebies and decent …Wantu offers are repetitive and boring. Time for more freebies and decent offers.

The can't afford the free offers like O2.
i like the 3 pounds code, better than paying tenner for cinema and cheap meals in town, better than offering nothing, 02 gives me some chocolate, wuntu makes a good cheap weekend
Hope they are free this time so I could be asked to see Ready Player One on Thursday. Also to add to the comments above, fed up of the constant crappy Bella Italia/La Tasca/Cafe Rouge/Cafe Nero/Las Iguanas tat spamming the Wuntu app every week.
Edited by: "Deadpooled" 3rd Apr
I
jonmarz8914 h, 3 m ago

i like the 3 pounds code, better than paying tenner for cinema and cheap …i like the 3 pounds code, better than paying tenner for cinema and cheap meals in town, better than offering nothing, 02 gives me some chocolate, wuntu makes a good cheap weekend

I am very happy with my free Costa (Nero is O2 Priority ), Rakuten and other offers, thank you Wuntu .
Turns out op was jumping the gun, free tickets this week but only for 2 days according to the new thread in deals.
Original Poster
eslick9 h, 26 m ago

Turns out op was jumping the gun, free tickets this week but only for 2 …Turns out op was jumping the gun, free tickets this week but only for 2 days according to the new thread in deals.

Haha I was.. It's free for the first for me .. I'm so happy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions