Expired

Cineworld Unlimited Card £11.40 cashback @ topcashback

Found 2nd JunEdited by:"Kayne"
Full details for this deal on topcashback are vague to say the least - please don't shoot the messenger! And expires tomorrow.

It looks like their £17.90 a month unlimited card is going for £11.40 a month. I'm in the process of applying at the moment. If anyone has worked this one out please let me know.

UPDATE - it's £11.40 cash back on a yearly sub

topcashback.co.uk/cin…ld/
Community Updates
8 Comments
Nope you get £11.40 cashback if you take out the annual subscription...
Can I change to this? I'm paying the normal amount atm
IndianaBlues1 m ago

Nope you get £11.40 cashback if you take out the annual subscription...

Thanks I'll edit the post
Hi @Kayne
I've edited and moved this to Misc as this is a cashback rate rather than an offer to buy at £11.40
The price of an unlimited card at Cineworld has been creeping up over the past decade from £11.99pm (outside of London) to £17.99pm. Ticket prices (outside of London) haven’t risen all that much during this time. So not sure how they justify it?

A number of Vue cinemas across the country are rolling out £4.99/£5.99 a ticket for any 2D movie any day of the week and £3.99 on Super Saver Monday (you simply need to register for free online). This seems far better value with no annual commitment. You’d have to watch four movies per month every month for a year before the Cineworld (or Odeon) unlimited card saves you money over going to Vue.
cheekster1 h, 13 m ago

The price of an unlimited card at Cineworld has been creeping up over the …The price of an unlimited card at Cineworld has been creeping up over the past decade from £11.99pm (outside of London) to £17.99pm. Ticket prices (outside of London) haven’t risen all that much during this time. So not sure how they justify it?A number of Vue cinemas across the country are rolling out £4.99/£5.99 a ticket for any 2D movie any day of the week and £3.99 on Super Saver Monday (you simply need to register for free online). This seems far better value with no annual commitment. You’d have to watch four movies per month every month for a year before the Cineworld (or Odeon) unlimited card saves you money over going to Vue.

This is fine if you are lucky enough to live near one of these Vue cinemas. Prices are only this low where they have strong local competition and they won't last for ever.
Edited by: "KangTC" 2nd Jun
if you go via Kidspass you can get an unlimited annual pass for around £156. So its quite a saving - £13 a month. But they are currently sold out. Or they sell adult tickets for £6.45 each.
KangTC23 h, 4 m ago

This is fine if you are lucky enough to live near one of these Vue …This is fine if you are lucky enough to live near one of these Vue cinemas. Prices are only this low where they have strong local competition and they won't last for ever.

I spoke to a member of staff at one such cinema (which by the way was over 4.5 miles away from its nearest competitor) where they had recently introduced £4.99 for any 2D movie any day of the week and was told it’s initially a 6-month trial, which if successful, may well get extended or become permanent. And he said that they had certainly been far busier since introducing this new low price promotion.

Long may it continue!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants