12 replies
Found 24th Jun 2014
Where can i get one of these looms for the loom bands

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Original Poster

http://thingiverse-production.s3.amazonaws.com/renders/69/17/a6/e5/81/IMG_7561_preview_featured.jpg

My daughter made a circular band on a normal loom board. Is there a reason why you need a circular one or is it just to do the circular ones? (if that makes sence!)

If you post it in ask you may get more answers xx

I have made a circle bracelet the same as that on an original Rainbow loom but just using 2 rows and only 2 or 3 peg wide.

that thing looks homemade? 3d printed? pretty rough anyway

can make octafish on 1 loom if you have one of the moveable types
youtube.com/wat…0qM

wont be as nice and portable though

had a quick look on google, can see on amzon.com but not uk amazon.com/U-B…U5C

Edited by: "brilly" 24th Jun 2014

French knitting kit?

honeyb35

French knitting kit?

I was going to suggest that. Easy enough to make one.

french knitting only seems to have 4 pair prongs at the top though?
there is 8 on the above

brilly

french knitting only seems to have 4 pair prongs at the top though? there … french knitting only seems to have 4 pair prongs at the top though? there is 8 on the above

There's a 8 pin one here or here. Hobbycraft also sell one
Would that work?

Edited by: "summerjoo" 25th Jun 2014

Seen as I'm well out of the loop here what do I need to get my daughter so she can do these? I bought her loads of bands, but now I see you need a loom or something?

brilly

french knitting only seems to have 4 pair prongs at the top though? … french knitting only seems to have 4 pair prongs at the top though? there is 8 on the above

sancho1983

Seen as I'm well out of the loop here what do I need to get my daughter … Seen as I'm well out of the loop here what do I need to get my daughter so she can do these? I bought her loads of bands, but now I see you need a loom or something?

aha! all my googled pics showed 4 prongs, 8 prong one should work i think but might be hard to grab them to pull it through?
no idea never tried!

to make a basic chain you can do it on your fingers but some designs need a loom i would think
type loom in amazon and read the reviews

Col67

They have these ones on … They have these ones on ebay.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Monster-Tail-Loom-For-Rainbow-Rubber-Bands-Charms-Kit-Refill-Bracelet-Making-/400720720067?pt=UK_Crafts_Children_s_Crafts_EH&hash=item5d4cd0f0c3

nice, can get them from uk sellers for 2.50 as well (as i found after ordering from HK)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo212
    2. Sweet Sunday Codes11
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...55
    4. Foo fighters presale code.2728

See more discussions