Circus in Town - Dewsbury West Yorkshire

Found 22nd Mar 2007
Well for all those people living near Dewsbury - Went to circus last night and got to admit it pretty good.... :whistling:

Uncle Sams @ Dewsbury Ram Stadium from now until Sat evening....

Well worth a visit...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

laltufan

Well for all those people living near Dewsbury - Went to circus last … Well for all those people living near Dewsbury - Went to circus last night and got to admit it pretty good.... :whistling: Uncle Sams @ Dewsbury Ram Stadium from now until Sat evening....Well worth a visit...

aahh the circus never comes here nymore :-(

Original Poster

My little boy aged 3 loved it...... (Cost me a fortune though....)

laltufan

My little boy aged 3 loved it...... (Cost me a fortune though....)

i think last time it was here whn i went was whn my kye was about 5 and hes 17 now :w00t:

I'm going the circus tomorrow

The Moscow State Circus is at Haydock Race Course. Haven't been to a circus since I was god knows how old. Can't wait

Original Poster

The Moscow State Circus - Would like to see them.... Im sure youll have a great time...

laltufan

The Moscow State Circus - Would like to see them.... Im sure youll have … The Moscow State Circus - Would like to see them.... Im sure youll have a great time...

thtd b mint...id like 2 see them :thumbsup:

I've never been to a circus:-(

Clowns are scary:o

muckypup

I've never been to a circus:-( Clowns are scary:o

i remember going to one i cant remember where it was, they had a tiger performing and i hated it coz they were using animals.

Original Poster

you wont have that problem anymore then...

Banned

muckypup

I've never been to a circus:-( Clowns are scary:o

Me neither.

Clowns are weird, peadophiles in brightly coloured clothing.

How are you my friend?

JDeal

Me neither.Clowns are weird, peadophiles in brightly coloured … Me neither.Clowns are weird, peadophiles in brightly coloured clothing.How are you my friend?

I feel fine today,even though I have just spent £40 to have my washer repaired,took him all of 5 mins(replace door catch) lol.Ah well,at least I can wear some clean smalls now!:giggle:

Banned

40 quid for a washer!

Ridiculous!

JDeal

40 quid for a washer!Ridiculous!

Well,I bought it from a local place that sells seconds at really good prices and they give you 3 yrs parts cover.Standard call out charge I'm afraid and that is not too bad...I suppose if it was something like programme dial or bearings etc it works out very reasonable,just in this case was the door catch(which I suspected anyway)

At least it could be repaired,me last washer only lasted just over 2 years,circuit board went,not worth repairing:-(

Banned

Ok, I admit I was playing wth your use of 'washer'...

Don't you think it is interestng that every thread you and I reply to turns into a chat...

Just got back from the circus it was really good. I think I should apply to join lol, looks like fun and I can do a bit of poi spinning and diabolo, plus basic contact juggling. Man I love the circus lol.

If the Moscow State Circus turns up in anyones area definatley go, good fun and the ringmaster is hot. hehe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771881
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1636
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548046
    4. Just saw justice league *mimor spoiler*44

See more discussions