Groups

Circus of Horrors - Swansea, anyone seen vouchers?

Can anyone help me please? Every year I go to see the Circus of Horrors in the Grand whenever they come to Swansea, and every year I manage to get discount vouchers that are distributed in nearby shops. This year however I haven't seen not one voucher (but staff at the grand have said customers have brought them in)... anyone seen them? I know there's only a small chance of getting them... but thought i'd ask!!

12 Comments

No one from Wales in aloud on this site....

Original Poster

lol i'm not from wales.. i just live here

Isnt the circus of horrors just a normal friday/saturday night out in swansea?oO

Original Poster

Yea that's true :P I tend to stay home... scary people around here!

noelle

Yea that's true :P I tend to stay home... scary people around here!

My G'Friends parents live in the Mumbles.... Stear clear!!

HI,

I have got some 2 4 1's which were at my local for last week, I picked them up in my local petrol station but never used them.

On the front of the voucher it states:-

2-4-1 with this voucher venue details overleaf. "The offer can be used … 2-4-1 with this voucher venue details overleaf. "The offer can be used for most shows at most venues (Please check with your required venue)

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s13/RickT_album/DSCF5333.jpg

Try a few local shops and petrol stations.... failing that... drop me a PM and I can send them to you.

Rick

Edited by: "RickT" 14th Feb 2011

Original Poster

RickT

HI,I have got some 2 4 1's which were at my local for last week, I picked … HI,I have got some 2 4 1's which were at my local for last week, I picked them up in my local petrol station but never used them.On the front of the voucher it states:-Rick

Is the petrol station in swansea? Will they still have the vouchers?

Original Poster

Great thanks, will have a look around tomorrow first

Used to love this show,Should be done by trading standards they change the name of the show but never the actual show.

Original Poster

RickT - I found some vouchers now, thanks! Went to book the tickets, someone had left a bunch of vouchers at the booking office in the grand lol!

Munkynutz - What did it used to be called?

The asylum last years show was something to do with mexica but all shows have been basically the same apart from costume and set changes.

i rather stay at home, ive seen it when up in Aberdeen

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846199
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764296
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31153
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio914

See more discussions