Groups

Cirencester-A sleepy town in the Cotswolds...............

Until last night when a young lad gets stabbed to death in the market place.
    He was apparently set on be a gang of youths, who were intending to kill somebody, didnt really matter who.
    They were all dressed in balaclavas, hideous b***ards

5 Comments

Seems you know more about it than this article - I expect you live near there!

It's a terrible incident - and totally unneccessary. I hope the evil thugs that did this get caught.

Original Poster

Butterflies;5605990

Seems you know more about it than this article - I expect you live near … Seems you know more about it than this article - I expect you live near there!It's a terrible incident - and totally unneccessary. I hope the evil thugs that did this get caught.

Yes I do, its horrid how some scum get their kicks

Some kids seem to have no conscience these days and they have no respect for life as a whole. it's like they are socially retarded.

Don't want to tarnish all kids with the same brush - because there are great kids too - but this is just shocking!

Poor family that lost the man who was attacked.

I dont know the statistics but this has always occured between youths. Was listening to some stuff from the Specials the other day. Concrete Jungle released in 1979 talks of knife carrying and there were the mods/rockers fights in the 60's. Not attempting to divert from the seriousness but its not necessarily new.

youtube.com/wat…cBg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions