Groups

Cirque Du Soleil - Totem. Anyone going?

Banned
    The Cirque Du Soleil is hitting London for one month only in January at the Royal Albert Hall.

I love these shows, seen the one live in Disney and a couple of DVDs and they never fail to amaze.

Anybody planning on going? I'm looking for a good deal on hotels as well as cheaper tickets if possible.

13 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I'm not going to this show but i've seen four in the past (three in Vegas one in Newcastle) and i absolutely love them. Stunning shows.

Original Poster Banned

Would love to do the Vegas set.

Last time i was there i really wanted to see Love, we went to the box office three days before we were due to fly back and the cast where on a four day holiday! Gutted!

I went to Alegria a couple of years ago, if the wife feels we can leave our daughter I might get tickets to this one

Original Poster Banned

sancho1983

I went to Alegria a couple of years ago, if the wife feels we can leave … I went to Alegria a couple of years ago, if the wife feels we can leave our daughter I might get tickets to this one

Too young to take with you I guess?

Yeah, will only be 18 months or so.

I'm quite happy for her to stay at the mother in laws, it's just whether my wife wants to or not.

Would love to see the Vegas one

Just had a look and there's pretty much no decent seats left.

Original Poster Banned

sancho1983

Just had a look and there's pretty much no decent seats left.:(

Really? Is that through the Cirque website or the Albert hall one?

The cirque website, although I was looking at sat, sun and matinees. I can't get time off during term time

Original Poster Banned

sancho1983

The cirque website, although I was looking at sat, sun and matinees. I … The cirque website, although I was looking at sat, sun and matinees. I can't get time off during term time

I'm after evening ones, will look tonight.

Original Poster Banned

If you register on the Cirque site Sancho there are more dates in February available exclusively through them.

I would LOVE to see cirque de solieil but have been poorly and can't get to London
    Would just be amazing to see them, if you go please let me know what it was like!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)11
      3. dishwasher mistake1117
      4. Virgin Media when moving house69

See more discussions