Groups

cirrus vision - affordable private jet - £1.5 million approx

that is affordable actually if one is a high-flying senior executive, entrepreneur, showbizzer etc - one can even purchase it on the never-never.

my only concern is the single engine - although I guess engines are usually reliable.
    Edited by a moderator:

Top comments

"Not really a deal for the masses".
    Sorry we couldn't create an affiliate link that we could make money so we're pulling your deal.

A deal is a deal if it saves one person money. The whole point of this site is to leave it to the members to decide whether it's hot or not. Good to see the mods getting on as usual.

15 Comments

Is there any point to this deal or are you just trying and failing to be funny?
    Edited by: "UncleWilly" 6th Jun

Moved to misc. Not really a deal for the masses. Maybe if we all pitch in we can share it. I shall open the fund with a empty Costa cup, 28p and half a pack of Mento's. Think i need to tidy my desk

Not sure how 1.5M becomes 100M.

If it appreciates, Buy it, If it depreciates, Lease it.

One of these will be given to every labour voter, funded with a slight increase in corporation tax.

Syzable

Moved to misc. Not really a deal for the masses. Maybe if we all pitch in … Moved to misc. Not really a deal for the masses. Maybe if we all pitch in we can share it. I shall open the fund with a empty Costa cup, 28p and half a pack of Mento's. Think i need to tidy my desk

Why did the suit of armour and other crazy deals stand then?

"Not really a deal for the masses".
    Sorry we couldn't create an affiliate link that we could make money so we're pulling your deal.

A deal is a deal if it saves one person money. The whole point of this site is to leave it to the members to decide whether it's hot or not. Good to see the mods getting on as usual.

In fairness it's not really a 'deal' because it is the same price now as I paid on it's US release last year - no cheaper nor more expensive. Good little flyer though and would recommend just for the USB charging port, something I missed on the last plane.

Forgot to mention - anyone wanting and alternative, cheaper option - bbc.co.uk/new…650

Chiptivo

One of these will be given to every labour voter, funded with a slight … One of these will be given to every labour voter, funded with a slight increase in corporation tax.

That seems an odd thing for the Conservative party to do but then again with Teresa in charge common sense has taken a long leave of absence.

Original Poster

cheap private planes discussed on today's `you and yours` - bbc radio 4 - 12.15 hours.

bbc.co.uk/pro…n6p

I would have to live in it and be able to drive it to work.

and if one needs to to take a dump ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34

See more discussions