Groups

Citroen C3

First time posting, not sure if in right place or if anyone can help.

I cannot unlock my Citroen C3 drivers door, all the others work fine, am I having a girly moment, is it something as simple as replacing a fuse?

10 Comments

Banned

Do you mean unlock it physically with the key in the door or with the remote locking?

If you mean physically then no it's not a fuse as there are no electrics involved.

take it to a Citroen garage, could be a common problem.

Get a bmw next time IMO.

black gerbil1;7539246

take it to a Citroen garage, could be a common problem.Get a bmw next … take it to a Citroen garage, could be a common problem.Get a bmw next time IMO.

GO AWAY

BRAH!

Original Poster

Hi

Both, central locking locks and unlocks all doors but the drivers, same if I use the key.

As Black Gerbil1 says, me thinks I will have to take it to garage, only had RAC out yesterday as the alternator burst into flames!

Banned

dianeglen;7539344

HiBoth, central locking locks and unlocks all doors but the drivers, same … HiBoth, central locking locks and unlocks all doors but the drivers, same if I use the key.As Black Gerbil1 says, me thinks I will have to take it to garage, only had RAC out yesterday as the alternator burst into flames!

Sounds like the solenoid has failed

Get it to Citroen

Original Poster

Thanks all, garage here we come.

Banned

Mine does this all the time in the cold WD 40 seems to help.

Supermod

Argh. I am, in 20 minutes, going to buy a Citroen C3.

This is apparently a common problem with the C3. Have you tried using the central locking button in the middle to unlock all the doors and then tried locking it and then unlocking it with your key?

magicjay1986;7539631

Argh. I am, in 20 minutes, going to buy a Citroen C3.This is apparently a … Argh. I am, in 20 minutes, going to buy a Citroen C3.This is apparently a common problem with the C3. Have you tried using the central locking button in the middle to unlock all the doors and then tried locking it and then unlocking it with your key?

get a bmw instead brah.

black gerbil1;7539651

get a bmw instead brah.

Kia have a much longer warranty.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7161348
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2252
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217

See more discussions