Citroen DS3 - Bluetooth Telephone Issues

Found 17th Aug 2012
Does anyone else in here own a DS3? I'm having problems with the bluetooth. It used to detect my phone, but it was a bit flakey. Sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. Now, it wont detect it at all.

Anyone else have similar problems?
Community Updates
MiscCitroenPhones
11 Comments
as its a french car its a feature
Might want to clarify the topic. I thought you was having joypad issues!
CyDoNiA

Might want to clarify the topic. I thought you was having joypad issues! … Might want to clarify the topic. I thought you was having joypad issues!

Updated, thanks
Yep I added a comment on their yesterday. Just wondered if there was anyone more knowledgeable on here. I will try removing the fuse later on. Just hope it doesn't mess up the alarm etc.
Have you had any firmware updates on the phone or car recently (serviced)? This has occured on some of our work VW's where the cars support and old bluetooth standard compared to the new phones.
What phone is it? Easily restored? Tried another phone?
No update on either. I've got a bluetooth mp3 that i'll test tonight. At least that will narrow down if it's the phone or the car playing up.

The phone is a HTC sensation.

Thanks
sparx1981

No update on either. I've got a bluetooth mp3 that i'll test tonight. At … No update on either. I've got a bluetooth mp3 that i'll test tonight. At least that will narrow down if it's the phone or the car playing up.The phone is a HTC sensation.Thanks

play.google.com/sto…ult.
Looks like a good suggestion but it needs a rooted HTC sensation. I looked into doing that and the Super User app or files weren't available for download..
Does anyone have a problem with the directory size as mine only goes to S
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants