Citroen Xsarra Picasso wheel trim - part missing

Found 13th Dec 2017
I drove along a country road on Sunday night in the dark and before I realised it I was driving through flood water. I managed to get through it and then drove on home. However, I have noticed that on my Citroen Xsarra Picasso (10 years old), part of the wheel trim is now missing. I seem to have lost all of the central part - the part with the picture/writing on it and also another smaller section surrounding that (about 2-3" in diameter). The rest of the wheel trim is still intact. I actually thought that a wheel trim was all in one solid piece, not 3 sections? Am I right in thinking that I can't just buy the middle part of one (which would hide the nuts in the centre) and have to buy a completely new wheel trim? Thank you.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Is this what you need? eBay

Original Poster

.MUFC.20 m ago

They're called center caps

Thank you, took a look and some of them just have the badge bit, but I have seen the type that I need - the centre badge bit with the extra bit around the edge. Do they just push on then? Thank you.
Toptrumpet43 m ago

Is this what you need? eBay

Your link goes to this?
Nintendo Switch Grey £252 - 10% off for New Accounts at VERY
.MUFC.20 m ago

They're called center caps

Sophiasky7 m ago

Thank you, took a look and some of them just have the badge bit, but I …Thank you, took a look and some of them just have the badge bit, but I have seen the type that I need - the centre badge bit with the extra bit around the edge. Do they just push on then? Thank you.Your link goes to this?Nintendo Switch Grey £252 - 10% off for New Accounts at VERY

Yes, They just push on.

Go to the scrappy

Sorry about that, trying to alsohelp someone else out on another thread and must have got confused.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 13th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions