Groups

City Of Angels on Dvd..................

Does anyone has a copy i could have ? was going to order it off of HMX for £3.99 but if anyone didnt want their copy they could send me it
    crazyblondechick has never seen it and i told her it was a tearjerker
    pleeeeeeeeease !! lol

Thanks

10 Comments

Banned

buy it.....

worse than the beggars on the street ffs

Original Poster

Away back to your hole where you belong!!!

Original Poster

Away back to your hole where you belong!!! Ill "ffs" Yeh!!!! :x:x

download it

Banned

its my hole and i have 3....

yeh and its back to the cardboard box for you and the mrs.....

you cant sink much lower than begging

Great film. Go and buy it, you will not be wasting money.

Original Poster

casparwhite;5244404

its my hole and i have 3....yeh and its back to the cardboard box for you … its my hole and i have 3....yeh and its back to the cardboard box for you and the mrs.....you cant sink much lower than begging

Great come back!........not! Leave this thread or you will be reported for spamming it..... which you probabaly are anyway.

i have a copy £2.50 delivered

Banned

saxo_appeal;5244841

Great come back!........not! Leave this thread or you will be reported … Great come back!........not! Leave this thread or you will be reported for spamming it..... which you probabaly are anyway.

great comeback??

seems like you the 1 in a hole mate begging for dvd's

i will enjoy my hole in sydney, my hole in leeds and my other hole in london

Original Poster

I aint in no hole, my hole is Offshore which prob means i make more than you in a day than you prob make in a month !!

I was only wanting a copy coz i couldnt be bothered going to the shop for one !

This place wasnt for begging, its a cummunity place, where you dont belong....

you dont meet the standards!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions