Groups

Citylink are useless!

I had an order from scan - was sent on 5th. I know adverse weather conditions are affecting things but their system STILL has it as delivery on the 7th but not out for delivery! All other companies (TNT/UPS and even Royal Mail) have delivered fine on Thursday/Friday round here.

Citylink phoneline is useless too.

Just getting it off my chest...

16 Comments

I hate their service............never had a good experience with them. Something always goes wrong.

I ordered from Amazon and they sent via Citylink - the parcel was with citylink on Thursday and arrived on Friday (Yesterday) so for me they haven't been effected by the weather, although the delivery trip was from Glasgow to Southport so about 3 hour journey.

I'm waiting for a dozen different parcels from multiple companies but have had not a single piece of post for a week.

If anyone finds the frozen body of a postman in Gateshead with an Amazon box containing a micro SD card that's mine.

ive had no post all week, but today had about 15 letters lol think my postie been saving it all up instead of comming out in the snow.

I had an awful time with Citylink.

I refreshed the details online and it said 'card left' even though I'd waited in all day. I called and arranged redelivery the following day and the same thing happened so I spoke to the manager who apologised and said it would go out the following day as top priority. Following day I saw the Citylink van whizz past and stop at the other end of the street, so ran up the road to catch him and ask where mine was....turned out he'd been trying to deliver mine to the wrong house even though the address details were correct on the parcel!

Citylink are also terrible to collect from depot too - they don't actually have a customer collection point at the address on the card and you have to knock on the fire exit door!

I don't think you can go wrong with Fed-ex - they always deliver on time and it's not a huge hassle trying to arrange redelivery.

Hope you get sorted Babbler! x

i am still waiting for a delivery off the home delivery network its been with them since monday and has been on the van for delivery 3 times but been taken back to the depot i have rang and you get no where with them they just say its all down to the weather. i also had to wait an extra 4 days for a next day delivery from dhl due to adverse weather its been a nightmare and i havent been able to get out and collect them as i dont drive and i have swine flu

greyparrot;7481338

i am still waiting for a delivery off the home delivery network its been … i am still waiting for a delivery off the home delivery network its been with them since monday and has been on the van for delivery 3 times but been taken back to the depot i have rang and you get no where with them they just say its all down to the weather. i also had to wait an extra 4 days for a next day delivery from dhl due to adverse weather its been a nightmare and i havent been able to get out and collect them as i dont drive and i have swine flu

im still waiting for next delivery that was sent out monday, on the track thing its said with courior about 3times and aload of other stuff which is very confusing.

I think they're great. Office is only round the corner from my house so I can pick my own shizzle up

[QUOTE=greyparrot;7481338]i am still waiting for a delivery off the home delivery network its been with them since monday and has been on the van for delivery 3 times but been taken back to the depot i have rang and you get no where with them they just say its all down to the weather. i also had to wait an extra 4 days for a next day delivery from dhl due to adverse weather its been a nightmare and i havent been able to get out and collect them as i dont drive and i have swine flu[/QUOTE

just out of curiosity where abouts do you live as i have had the same problem with them all week and i'm in southampton

Original Poster

critster;7481591

[QUOTE=greyparrot;7481338]i am still waiting for a delivery off the home … [QUOTE=greyparrot;7481338]i am still waiting for a delivery off the home delivery network its been with them since monday and has been on the van for delivery 3 times but been taken back to the depot i have rang and you get no where with them they just say its all down to the weather. i also had to wait an extra 4 days for a next day delivery from dhl due to adverse weather its been a nightmare and i havent been able to get out and collect them as i dont drive and i have swine flu[/QUOTEjust out of curiosity where abouts do you live as i have had the same problem with them all week and i'm in southampton

Southampton :-D

Finny thing is I have seen vans around the area!

Banned

Ungreat;7481228

I'm waiting for a dozen different parcels from multiple companies but … I'm waiting for a dozen different parcels from multiple companies but have had not a single piece of post for a week.If anyone finds the frozen body of a postman in Gateshead with an Amazon box containing a micro SD card that's mine.

so youre waiting for a dozen different parcels and the most valuable is a micro sd card:? lol

I am still waiting for an order from Next which was sent out on January 2nd and is being delivered by HDN. It has been stuck at Order Generated since then.

Banned

kimbyanne;7481737

I am still waiting for an order from Next which was sent out on January … I am still waiting for an order from Next which was sent out on January 2nd and is being delivered by HDN. It has been stuck at Order Generated since then.

id ring next about that as it look like it hasnt been picked up.....ive had a few things through hdn this week with 2 days being the max:)

critster;7481591

[QUOTE=greyparrot;7481338]i am still waiting for a delivery off the home … [QUOTE=greyparrot;7481338]i am still waiting for a delivery off the home delivery network its been with them since monday and has been on the van for delivery 3 times but been taken back to the depot i have rang and you get no where with them they just say its all down to the weather. i also had to wait an extra 4 days for a next day delivery from dhl due to adverse weather its been a nightmare and i havent been able to get out and collect them as i dont drive and i have swine flu[/QUOTEjust out of curiosity where abouts do you live as i have had the same problem with them all week and i'm in southampton

hi i am just outside of manchester and the dhl office is only a mile away but i have been unable to get them as i couldnt walk he mile not with having swine flu no a chance i think i would wake up in hospital lol.

just to let everyone know my deliverys that i still havent had are from HDN ordered the items from additions and very on the 24th dec and still waiting.

Original Poster

Scan not much better - said they would investigate it and get back to me within the hour. Never happend...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
      2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22

See more discussions