civil partnership any

ideas on what to give is a gift as they havent included any of those gift lists and i am at a loss! cheers guys :-)

21 Comments

boy or girl?

shopping vouchers

mod

12 month subscription to Sky Sports

Original Poster

jasonrat;6232369

boy or girl?

girl/s

In before the strange people start posting!! :thumbsup:

I personally would get gift vouchers from a department store. This way they can pick whatever they like without duplicating with other guests.

Original Poster

andywedge;6232388

12 month subscription to Sky Sports

eh maybe not! :-D

Original Poster

stefor;6232398

In before the strange people start posting!! :thumbsup:I personally would … In before the strange people start posting!! :thumbsup:I personally would get gift vouchers from a department store. This way they can pick whatever they like without duplicating with other guests.

yeh that sounds good except i,m not sure where they normally shop.

wulshaz;6232419

yeh that sounds good except i,m not sure where they normally shop.

John Lewis :thumbsup:

Original Poster

they have 2 kids so was trying to think of something to suit them all or do i buy the kids a wee thing seperate.

Something like hotukdeals.com/ite…-5/? Maybe not all £40 though.

It's not my thread, just a suggestion.

Original Poster

choc1969;6232435

John Lewis :thumbsup:

yeh that normally suits everyone cheers choc

don't you know anythying about these people at all? if not why not ask some of their friends or family?

Vouchers for sure...any of the big department stores would be ok really as they would be able to get something that suits them.

Original Poster

bruffterman;6232474

don't you know anythying about these people at all? if not why not ask … don't you know anythying about these people at all? if not why not ask some of their friends or family?

i never said i didnt know anything about them :roll: i am just not sure what to get and i know one more than the other :roll:

I'm a photographer and at one of my civil partnerships I saw the couple bought a set of 'hers' and 'hers' towels.

They loved them but I suppose it depends on how well you know them and if they'll see them as a joke gift rather than a thoughtful gift.

Original Poster

spider1986;6232577

I'm a photographer and at one of my civil partnerships I saw the couple … I'm a photographer and at one of my civil partnerships I saw the couple bought a set of 'hers' and 'hers' towels. They loved them but I suppose it depends on how well you know them and if they'll see them as a joke gift rather than a thoughtful gift.

yeh they would see it as a joke but one is definately not a her! :-D
dumb question but do i have to buy 2 sets then and just take out the 2 hers?! lol

DO they read?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41pwU3K8m1L._SS500_.jpg

How about some music?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51M407JYVZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Was there any need? ^

i think go with the voucher idea for john lewis x

Original Poster

yeh thats what i,ve decided on makes it easier for me and gives them some choice also thanks guys again

Original Poster

rep to all the genuine help and advice given tonight
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??99
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037

See more discussions