cj affiliates / conversant

Found 30th May
Just wondering if the above are trustworthy?
Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Google it, I did and I wouldn't touch them with Your bargepole!
jimmy_the_fridge30th May

Comment deleted

the way the site works is through using affilate links, thats how they get paid, if you dont click the link on here the site would disappear. Afflilate links are used by most websites, click on the adverts and the site gets paid, cash back sites use them as well. Nothing to be concerned about just how sites works. you get nothing for nothing
Edited by: "eslick" 30th May
Commission Junction are a massive company. All they should store is your visit and the date of it so the can pay HukD commision if you buy something from the click.
jimmy_the_fridge30th May

Comment deleted

might have been in your mind but asking "Just wondering if the above are trustworthy?" really needed adding more information as you did later hopefully @magicjay1986 will be able to set your mind at rest but since the data passed will be just tracking data I bet you are ok.

I would be more worried on the other sites you visit, Huffington Post pass your data yo 430 + companies and never mind how good the new regulations are most people will get sick of clicking the extra buttons quickly to stop companies tracking them but huess by your comments you wont be one of them :):)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants