Found 23rd Dec 2016
Hey all most of the time I open a link off this site it won't open I get example

clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p(234641)a(2024040)g(21143304)epi(1068184250)url(http://www.game.co.uk/en/steam-link-816924)

This happens on other sites as well any ideas thank you

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

I'd guess you're doing this from work? And your employer's firewall/net filter stops the clkuk.tradedoubler.com url from working?

If this happens in future just copy and paste the bracketed URL in the long URL. So for example, in the URL above, copy and paste game.co.uk/en/…924
Edited by: "RossD89" 23rd Dec 2016

Original Poster

adam_holcombe

I'd guess you're doing this from work? And your employer's firewall/net … I'd guess you're doing this from work? And your employer's firewall/net filter stops the clkuk.tradedoubler.com url from working?

No don't happen when at work I am at home I am with sky broadband/fibre even happens when I am on 3G/4G.

same happens to me recently, same phone, same network, lots of cj.dotomi help errors. links were working fine for ages... any help?
Edited by: "_hukdealer_" 5th Mar

Original Poster

_hukdealer_

same happens to me recently, same phone, same network, lots of cj.dotomi … same happens to me recently, same phone, same network, lots of cj.dotomi help errors. links were working fine for ages... any help?

I haven't been able to find anything on this at all best I can say it's either network Apple or isp or mixture of them all if you find anything please let me know thank you

Adblockers might block this link. Make sure to whitelist hukd.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52480
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)11
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions