Groups

Claim back money kept by your old gas and electricity supplier - £50 on average owed to you

Start here - and follow it up with a call to your old energy company to claim your money back. Those nasty rapacious energy companies have been hanging onto your money and not repaying it - claim it back!

Claim your credit back myenergycredit.com/

My Energy Credit helps people who've moved or switched claim money back that may have been left behind with their old supplier. No matter how long has passed, legitimate claims will always be refunded. The average credit balance is around £50.

Choose your energy company from the list below to find out more about the claims process. Suppliers keep records of past customers and will be able to find the relevant information. You may need to contact more than one company to find out who your previous supplier was if you don't have the details to hand.

11 Comments

EDF apparently randomly refunded me like £20.00, saying how they apologise but we owe you the money back I'm not complaining

I have succeed suppliers several times. Does it mean they would have held 50 every time?

Let's find out

stainless77

I have succeed suppliers several times. Does it mean they would have held … I have succeed suppliers several times. Does it mean they would have held 50 every time? Let's find out

only if you left a balance on your bill when you moved supplier. I must be a crazy one as if I had a credit balance and moved supplier I would have asked for it back after my last bill. this has been in the news a lot lately and cant understand why people would let the supplier keep the money without fighting for it, its your money!

Currently £300 in credit with edf and am in the process of switching to eon. Boxing day is switchover date so I should get a nice little sum back from them

We got one off Severn Trent watger for £131. no idea why.

I've just received a letter from British Gas saying they owed me money.

loafster

We got one off Severn Trent watger for £131. no idea why.

Ask did you move onto a smart meter or something?

What about pre-payed meters could they owe money on them ?

does this apply to people who had pre pay meters ????

I had a letter from n power in may saying im in credit by 1500 i pester them every week and still nothing

That's great info, thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4422068
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26117
      3. Samsung Note 8811
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?34182

See more discussions