Claim cashback in vouchers from TCB

Posted 27th MayEdited by:"mutley1"
Anyone claimed TCB payout via shopping vouchers? I have always requested BACS payment in the past but I am mulling over claiming the cash via M&S voucher as there is a 3% uplift.

Are these reliable if you have done this before? How long do they take to come? Faster or slower than BACS payment? It takes 3 days for the BACS payment request from past experience, once it has been processed by TCB.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I've normally gone for Amazon vouchers and received them in a few days usually.
I only ever get paid out in amazon vouchers.
I usually get the payout when I need it as there’s no point choosing a wrong shop

Takes 3 days so choose what you want now
Misslovely27/05/2020 12:21

I usually get the payout when I need it as there’s no point choosing a w …I usually get the payout when I need it as there’s no point choosing a wrong shop Takes 3 days so choose what you want now

so have you chosen the vouchers before? and from different shops?
Same as above, I always get mine in Amazon vouchers
mutley127/05/2020 12:24

so have you chosen the vouchers before? and from different shops?

Yea. Used Debenhams mostly but they are going down so I bought footasylum, and maybe another. It’s so easy, but I’d rather know what I’m spending then get that gift card at the right amount instead of you forgetting about the remaining balance.
Misslovely27/05/2020 14:55

Yea. Used Debenhams mostly but they are going down so I bought footasylum, …Yea. Used Debenhams mostly but they are going down so I bought footasylum, and maybe another. It’s so easy, but I’d rather know what I’m spending then get that gift card at the right amount instead of you forgetting about the remaining balance.

thanks. we shop weekly at m&s so no chance the voucher won't be used in one go
mutley127/05/2020 16:32

thanks. we shop weekly at m&s so no chance the voucher won't be used in …thanks. we shop weekly at m&s so no chance the voucher won't be used in one go

Your lucky lol wish Asda was included.
I used mine to by coats and bras
Use mine for pizza hut voucher , takes around 3 days
i have now ordered a gift card from TCB from my cashback. It asks if I want to mark the gift card as spent when I clicked to download it. what does this mean in practice? why am I asked this question?
Post a comment
@
    Text