Claiming my fees back on ebay

4 replies
Found 1st Jul 2009
Hi I sold an item on ebay and my settings are set to no overseas bidders (or something along those lines..) however somebody from denmark bid on my item without realising I only ship to the Uk which is fine they apologised and I can easily relist, but is there a way I can get my fees back?
I have looked on their help pages but cannot find anything about this.
Thanks

4 Comments

i had this happen to me too, in the end to save hassel i just sent it abroad didnt cost that much more and just asked the buyer to pay the extra postage, they were more than happy to do this

Make sure your settings are correct for UK bidders only and also put it in big letters in your listing, just to cover all bases

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5640375

Mutually withdraw from the transaction to get fees back. Are your … Mutually withdraw from the transaction to get fees back. Are your settings actually set to uk only, or did you just write that on the listing?

yea it said so before I listed the item, thanks Ive just figured out how to do that :oops:

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5640419

Make sure your settings are correct for UK bidders only and also put it … Make sure your settings are correct for UK bidders only and also put it in big letters in your listing, just to cover all bases

Thats a good idea thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53491
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions